Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Sure... don't need to comment or even be in this thread if you don't like... people are happy here enjoying a really good game, no need for you negativity... bad receptions? which game did you watch? go watch Conegliano replays

No no This is was fun match to watch. I'm so happy for Gala and Kosheleva especially !!

• Remember pre-season we thought EczV wouldn't even have a chance at being decent because Hande and JT would not be able to receive decent together, well they already proved everyone wrong there.

Actually JT doesn't show yet improvement in reception she is still too shaky, Hande is queen, she showed a big step up in reception, but we must to be honest and said that she is still far from her best days in attack, but i am sure for Hande that she will be better and better with games, hope so for JT also but for now IMO she still didn't show spectacl even in attack.

• Eczacibaci is an easy target for that kind of comment, every season is the same thing... They rejuvenated the squad quite a lot and they are definitely trying new things, but they will always be the "team that only have Boskovic" or a "team set to fail" for some people.. And sometimes is good to remember that one game doesn't define the entirety of the season, it's easy to forget that

Yes, it’s important to remember that this is just one result and the biggest matches won’t be played for a few months. At the same time I can understand why some people have not much faith in the club and the coach.

From what I saw of this match though, GS played very well and while of course ECZ didn’t play as well as they can, every team has bad days and sometimes the opponents are too good, it’s not a disaster.

• Hande>Thompson as OH.

Hande is way more complete player. She reminds at Sylla, still makes some few errors but overall her reception become very stabile and receives a lot of perfect balls.

• "Worst level of Turkish league in last 10 years".

I am sure that he watched 10 games together with this one in the last 10 years.

At least his conclusions seem to be so.

• "Worst level of Turkish league in last 10 years".

I am sure that he watched 10 games together with this one in the last 10 years.

At least his conclusions seem to be so.

Tbh this to me seems one of the best overall Turkish leagues in the last few years, clearly there's still a big gap among top teams and everyone else obviously but almost all the other teams have a good/decent squad

• galata if continue like that could be at 5 easily

They should stay at least 5th at the end of the season

• Obviously this season is no way close to "Worst level of Turkish league in last 10 years" if he watched games from 2010-2020.

I think crovolley is an attention whore who likes to use exaggerating words. His behavior maybe is cute for once, but it's annoying for many times. There is another guy (I don't want mention his ID) who also did the same thing as crovolley did. They just like to stir the pot.

• Just saw that Daly Santana went under surgery for her knee once again, poor girl she can't catch a break :(

If Thy had transferred a foreign mb at the beginning of the season, they could have used her as the starting player in all matches so far.

• Rykhliuk is amazing. She still maintains a high level at her age.

I remembered her when she's with Volero Zurich a few years ago. Volero can make trouble for Vafif in CEV tournament. At that time Valif was a powerhouse with Zhu Ting, Sloetjes, Hill, Naz and Gozde in the team.

ooohhh i remember this particular Volero team. So fun to watch. Foluke and Dobriana were on this team as well. I do think this was the last Volero team that was such a threat in CL.

• was carcaces in that team as well?

If I remembered correctly, yes. Mammadova, Fabiola, Orlova, Zivkovic, Gizem K., Malkova, and S. Popovic were there too. What a stellar team.

• So happy to see Koshe back on court. Her positive energy seems to lift everyone. 19 points for her first match coming back, and against the top team is a very good come back.

Boskovic on the other hand — hands down the best Opposite in the world right now. She might even rank in the Top 10 best Opposite regardless gender. Her technicality when hitting angles & out of system balls are so amazing to watch.

OTOH watching a 2 hours game on a league that you consider “the worst in the past 10 years” just so you can talk shit about it and put out delusional thoughts & hatred shows how fucked up you are as a person. Glad I blocked that dumbass a long time a go. Each & everyone of you in here should too.

• Just have finished to watch THY x Nilüfer.

Ebrar behavior it's just inexplicable, for me nothing justify this kind of reaction to other players and referees, of course we all love a game played with emotion, and some level of provocation between the teams, it's part of the show and the game, but the way she does it's just disrespectful and agressive, if she continues to be like that, wherever she play, NT or club, I will never root for her team to win, sorry.

ps: if she did something like that in Brazil, she would get hit in the face in the locker rooms after the game. :box:

Ebrar behavior it's just inexplicable, for me nothing justify this kind of reaction to other players and referees, of course we all love a game played with emotion, and some level of provocation between the teams, it's part of the show and the game, but the way she does it's just disrespectful and agressive, if she continues to be like that, wherever she play, NT or club, I will never root for her team to win, sorry.

ps: if she did something like that in Brazil, she would get hit in the face in the locker rooms after the game. :box:

Thaisa and tandara gonna strike her so badly

I really wanna know how bad the locker room is in Brazil if things like this happens 😂😂😂 were there any incidents before? 😂😂😂

• I'd like to see Ebrar do that Daimi Ramirez's face and see what she get in return :lol: