Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Nilufer is still in the game for 4th place, especially if they get Ana Bjelica they'll be even more dangerous :woohoo:

Frankly, they are my fave team amongst the top 6 :lol: can't wait for Bjelica's arrival :!:

besides the top 6, I would also root for Yesilyurt (Derya-Alexia <3) and Aydin but I think for them to come back now into the top 4 will be really tough.

• People expect so many unrealistic things from Haak just because she plays for Vakif... It's never enough.. Let her do her game... It's fine not be on all the time, it's fine not be Bosko/Egonu

• wow

I didn't see that comibg

It makes gala to gight harder

But vakif wasn't complet as I read

• What happened to Gizem Orge in the last seasons? She is not even starting in Vakif now..

She should be, she’s still way better than Ayca. There was some mention of a feud with Guidetti but I don’t think anyone really knows why she’s not playing.

• The entire comment section of Vakifs latest Instagram post is people bashing the decision of Gizem Örge being benched :box:

#GizemIsNotAlone !!!

I hope she can leave VB asap bcs her career is being sabotaged.

• Unpopular opinion: Gizem is the best - more experienced, more talented, whatever you want - libero from VakifBank, but Ayca wasn't the problem at all today. Her passing was very good today: 37 balls, 0 mistakes, 59% good passing, 46% perfect passing.

• Btw I was looking at the 2nd division to see which 2 teams can be joining MCSL next season along with what already seems to be an established top 12 imo,

so far in group A

VakifBank II is actually in first place, would be interesting if they made it to MCSL lol

It is still way too few games to pull conclusions but other teams in the top are Çanakkale (comeback?), Edremit Altinok (Maria Luisa Oliveira), Karşıyaka (the giraffes xD) and Istanbul BBSK, Istanbul BBSK hasn't lost a match yet.

Group B has

Bolu Bld. leading with the Americans Katherine Bell and Adora Anae which I heard many Americans were surprised they'd play in 2nd division as they are really really good esp Anae but they are currently on a 7-0 run and look like the only team sure for MCSL next season. Also Kalecik is 2nd with players like Herrera and Gaila Gonzalez.

There is also Nevsehir with Marie Alex Ballinger on third place. But I think the top 2 here look more clear already.

Bolu Bld. and Vakifbank II I want to see in MCSL next season :box: would be great additions

• Unpopular opinion: Gizem is the best - more experienced, more talented, whatever you want - libero from VakifBank, but Ayca wasn't the problem at all today. Her passing was very good today: 37 balls, 0 mistakes, 59% good passing, 46% perfect passing.

Yea I definitely agree, but Gizem's overall presence is also so important for big games in VB.

• Not to take anything away from Thy (on the contrary, kudos to them!:thumbup:), but this doesn't mean anything for the bigger picture, either for Vakif's chances for the title or for Haak's reputation. Vakif is still by far the #1 favourite for the league, and Haak is still in the top 5 players in the world, at least IMO (at 21!).

One thing I noticed in the game is Ayca didn't show the response Given had. I would say Gizem has faster response and higher initiative.

• yea we were surprised. Both have the talents (more Anae) to be playing in a higher league (or at least a first division 😂

• Are you sure VakifBank II can join Sultanlar Ligi? I remember few years ago Ziraat Bankasi II was among the top 4 of its pool, but they couldn't be promoted and the 5th classified after the regular season took their place for the play-off semifinals.