Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Because that means current players will leaving the team. Specially vargas.

She is OH not Opp

• According to rumors Fenerbahçe is interested in Federotseva and Egonu. It may be true. Cause next year Acibadem sponsorship will start who transferred Gamova, Sokolova, KYK, Fürst, Skowronska, Osmokrovic etc. before. They have money.

• According to rumors Fenerbahçe is interested in Federotseva and Egonu. It may be true. Cause next year Acibadem sponsorship will start who transferred Gamova, Sokolova, KYK, Fürst, Skowronska, Osmokrovic etc. before. They have money.

And they don’t have money now ?
    They have two best local players, Brankica, Vargas, Robinson and Busa :D

Lets see. Everyone wants Egonu lets see if anyone can take her out of Italy or Conegliano.

• As Matthias said before; there is no player shopping mall that clubs just go pick whatever they feel like and pay at the cashier.

There are many criteria other than money that would impact a player's decision

• I also trust Mehmet ali Aydınlar, owner of Acıbadem,not only their money.He is the man who negotiated with Gamova and convinced her.

btw,there is a rumor that he negotiated with fedorovtseva's father,too.

• If the future of Russia OH & Italian wonder woman come to Fenerbahce, who are they gonna let go? Vargas & Busa? Is Fedorovtseva’s reception good to cover for Mihajlovic?

No, but she has too much potential to be the new Sokolova or Artamonova :flower:. Her reception is good (not bad for a 16 y.o), but she has to improve if she wants to play in a 2-receptor system.

• I think that a team with Egonu doesnt need a player as Brankica.

Busa with Fedorovtseva seems ok.

I would signed with busa for another year. She would share time on court with the young Russian in local competition.

I would try a foreigner MB to be in the starting seven.

• Naz/Egonu

Eda/Beatriz

Busa/ Meliha

Gizen Orge

• No, but she has too much potential to be the new Sokolova or Artamonova :flower:. Her reception is good (not bad for a 16 y.o), but she has to improve if she wants to play in a 2-receptors system.

I watched several matches of her and she did make me think of Zhu, not the current Zhu but the very young one in 2013/14. Both are very young, tall and thin OH, a good jumper who can hit over the block and not a very bad passer at such a young age.

I don’t expect her to be the new Sokolova (probably we will never see a player can play like Sokolova. Sokolova is so special because of her experience of being a MB who had to receive, then when she became wing spiker she had the ability to choose either a 3-step approach to hit the ball, or a slide attack when she was at pos.2, no one else is capable to do that, not to mention her excellent reception.)

I do hope Fedorovtseva to stay in Kazan, at least for a few more years. Not because Kazan a better club than FB, but she is soooo young and her play is not mature yet. She still has so much to improve, playing as starter at a nice team in her home country I believe is more beneficial to her growth at this stage.

• We’ll never know. Fedorovtseva might become another Boskovic in the making if she goes to Turkey at such a young age. Only this time, it is in Fenerbahce. However, I also refuse to forget what happened to Vargas when she moved to Fenerbahce. She did not improve at all. Boskovic was lucky she had Neslihan as a mentor in Eczacibaci. Aside from the coaching ang training staff, no player in Fenerbahce can guide fedorovtseva I believe.

• We’ll never know. Fedorovtseva might become another Boskovic in the making if she goes to Turkey at such a young age. Only this time, it is in Fenerbahce. However, I also refuse to forget what happened to Vargas when she moved to Fenerbahce. She did not improve at all. Boskovic was lucky she had Neslihan as a mentor in Eczacibaci. Aside from the coaching ang training staff, no player in Fenerbahce can guide fedorovtseva I believe.

I disagree to say someone could “become another Boskovic in the making if she goes to Turkey at such a young age”. Even before joining Ecz in 15-16 season, Boskovic has already proven herself a world class player, or even the world’s best Opp, by her performance in the World Championship 14 & World Cup 15.

Neslihan definitely had positive impacts on Boskovic, as both are legendary left handed Opp, but it was also a fact that Boskovic was not the regular starter in her first season in Ecz, even she was already so good back then.

• To think that Boskovic would not become a generational player (a much better one than Neslihan) if only Neslihan hadn't been there to guide her is ludicrous in the extreme. I can well imagine that thinking that might be stroking the pride of some of our Turkish members here, but it's nonsense, guys.

She was a 6th best scorer at senior World Championship, 2nd biggest and most important competition in this sport. At 17. Then, in the summer prior to arriving, she was the 3rd best scorer at World Cup, which was at that time 3rd most important competition in female volleyball. Does Fedorovtseva has anything resembling that? And this is not to deny that she cannot possibly become another Boskovic, but merely to include what should be a self-evident consideration; namely that not every promising young talent can become a generational player, and that dragging Boskovic in this debate is very misguided.

• Fenerbahce may not be very good at developing players, but I think the biggest reason for vargas not to develop is Vargas herself.The main problem is her mentality and she suffered lots of injuries.Also,This may change if their trainer changes.

Next year Gabi will be free.I think fener should convince ze roberto and then Gabi. :win:

• Fenerbahce may not be very good at developing players, but I think the biggest reason for vargas not to develop is Vargas herself.The main problem is her mentality and she suffered lots of injuries.Also,This may change if their trainer changes.

Next year Gabi will be free.I think fener should convince ze roberto and then Gabi. :win:

Vargas herself is the reason indeed. During time outs, Terzic tells her the same the almost every match. “we worked for this many times, why are you making the same mistake”. And it is true, she makes the identical mistakes over and over again.

I would rather have a young promising coach, Ze is not the right guy.

• To think that Boskovic would not become a generational player (a much better one than Neslihan) if only Neslihan hadn't been there to guide her is ludicrous in the extreme. I can well imagine that thinking that might be stroking the pride of some of our Turkish members here, but it's nonsense, guys.

She was a 6th best scorer at senior World Championship, 2nd biggest and most important competition in this sport. At 17. Then, in the summer prior to arriving, she was the 3rd best scorer at World Cup, which was at that time 3rd most important competition in female volleyball. Does Fedorovtseva has anything resembling that? And this is not to deny that she cannot possibly become another Boskovic, but merely to include what should be a self-evident consideration; namely that not every promising young talent can become a generational player, and that dragging Boskovic in this debate is very misguided.

you should read the posts more carefully. Nobody said what you referred here. Only thing mentioned was that she was lucky to have a similar player like Neslihan at her early career. Maybe Neslihan was a bitch to her or maybe she guided her like a mom, we don't know that but my guess would be second option. Anyways there is nothing to be offended. boskovic was destined to be a great player, playing in a great club like Eczacıbasi with many good players helped her flourish better

• you should read the posts more carefully. Nobody said what you referred here. Only thing mentioned was that she was lucky to have a similar player like Neslihan at her early career. Maybe Neslihan was a bitch to her or maybe she guided her like a mom, we don't know that but my guess would be second option. Anyways there is nothing to be offended. boskovic was destined to be a great player, playing in a great club like Eczacıbasi with many good players helped her flourish better

I'm not offended.:)

It's possible that we are merely talking past each other. You are arguing that playing in Eczacibasi helped her to develop as a player. I am certainly not denying that. Bu my main contention is that some are seemingly forgetting, because of how much even better she is nowadays, just how great a player Boskovic was in the fall of 2015 when she arrived at the Turkish club. She was already better than 99% of the players have or will ever be in their careers. And my secondary point is that that is decidedly NOT the case for Fedorovtseva, which is why it's so patently ridiculous, at this stage, to draw comparisons between her and Boskovic.

And not that it's of any relevance, but I somehow doubt that Neslihan regarded Boskovic with anything approaching maternal feelings, but that's completely beside the point.:P

• Arina Federovotseva is the biggest talents in Womens volleyball right now. Playing on high level in top club in Russia at such young age and playing one of the hardest position. It is not the same to play as OH or OPP, especially with such young age. Still 16, in 9days 17 years old :super::super:

If She makes smart decisions She is going to be the best OH, and complete one. Not only scoring but reciving as well !!

Her talent I can’t compare with Boskovic, She has way more elements to learn and to be on higher level in both parts. Not only scoring. And her reception and attacking is on very good level already !!!