Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Sometimes 1 player its just what you need.

Boskovic, Haak, Egonu can make any decent NT in world become favourite.

Well, have you watched sweden NT with Haak? They didn't look like favourite even in silver European league:whistle:

I think it is a pity that top players can't compete at highest level of competition like OG, WCh etc. That's why I was hoping that Haak would join to the French NT and play in Paris OG, pity that it didn't happen

• Talking about Voleybol 1.ligi. Melike Çadır got injured and went under surgery. So that's not good for Nevşehir

I don'T think Nevşehir had a realistic chance to promote anyways but I was hoping that Melike would come back to Sultanlar ligi with maybe GS. She is an underrated blocker

• Well, have you watched sweden NT with Haak? They didn't look like favourite even in silver European league:whistle:

I think it is a pity that top players can't compete at highest level of competition like OG, WCh etc. That's why I was hoping that Haak would join to the French NT and play in Paris OG, pity that it didn't happen

Haak is not a household name yet she's just starting. Still plenty of opportunities.

• Haak is not a household name yet she's just starting. Still plenty of opportunities.

Does she have the intention to play Swedish NT thought? She didn'T play in last couple of years.:teach:

• I logged on here and had six pages of unread. I thought it was going to be a play by play of the Vakifbank FB match I missed. I'm time zone challenged. When is the match?

• I logged on here and had six pages of unread. I thought it was going to be a play by play of the Vakifbank FB match I missed. I'm time zone challenged. When is the match?

In ~45 minutes.

Should be in 45 minutes, I think on TRT SPOR 2

• Meliha in instead of Gabi is ridiculous. I know there is a rule, but the Turkish setter should be the starter.

• Question (to a Turkish member): is that referee the best in Turkey? I remember her from making a lot of questionable decisions

she is one of the 3 top referees we have in turkey. She is very experienced in the international level. Some people criticized her before for some controversial calls. She is known to be sensitive about setting mistakes

• Maja topscoring for vb at the moment with 3 points

• MAja is best scorer of the game so far:what::white:

• Il Melis Yilmaz injured? Or it's just that Cansu Cetin is more stable for the starting libero spot even though she is OH?