CEV Champions League 2021

• Conegliano didn't go in the game as. Okej lets fighting and give everything to win it. That is the problem with them right now. They think that they are gone win some matches easily until someone shake them up they wake up and starts to play like they now.

Same thing happend against Fener. In first match they smashed them because they were super fired up, but in second match they didn't start so strong and that is why Fener got wings in first and half sets. Same things happend in today match.

• What did Robin do?

After She blocked Stysiak She didn't turn around She started to screams at literally everyone but She was walking from the net when She was doing that.

• it's really worrying the malinov choices

Again she give the ball to courtney and blocked

Imo she tries to surprise rivals not giving the balls to the best player but the less expected

Ding did with gong it that semi final 2018 and also wolosz did with hill in that seli against vakif

But she should be careful...it doesn't always work and can cost Italy a lot

• If Malinov plays like this with NT They can be happy because what We saw from her this season this is amazing performance :cheesy::gone:

• I need to point this again.

Pietrini improved so much at reception and as whole player. I’m so sad that She is not starter instead of Vasileva. Today She had 100%positive and 80% perf from 5 recive. I know it is not many balls but still !!!
    L.Bosetti is still beast in defense. Her in back row is so amazing to watch :heart:

• Yeah... I usually don't mind this type of reaction, but it can be seem as little bit too much, specially in such a heated game... Ref should've done something, at least give her some warning, he was really passive

• I need to point this again.

Pietrini improved so much at reception and as whole player. I’m so sad that She is not starter instead of Vasileva. Today She had 100%positive and 80% perf from 5 recive. I know it is not many balls but still !!!
    L.Bosetti is still beast in defense. Her in back row is so amazing to watch :heart:

Well she didn't receive as courtney or attack as vasileva

It's sad to see her but being at bench is deserved...she is not consistent at all and give so bad performances in last matches.

Speaking of vasileva....idk why malinov didn't set to her in 4th set that much...she was inspired and then she just didn!t get ball

That affected her cause then she go off

• I was working and watching this match at the same time. The 1st set, i know conegliano will lose this time. Scandicci was aggressive, planned and mentally prepared and Conegliano was not on their usual level. Everyone were making mistakes. I was expecting 3 or 4 sets win by scandicci. But conegliano with their mentality they were still calm and focused.

Vakifbank or anyone who will they play against in semi finals should watch this match and see how they can win against conegliano.. What i observed is that scandicci was actually targeting eguno in attacks, drop or hard - which makes it easier for them to score and avoid counter attck from eguno. 😜

• I still can’t believe it that Conegliano won afterall

Look at score

27:29

30:28

23:25

15:17

And all 4sets were comeback from Conegliano, what tie match :sos::sos:

• if you wanna win from imoco you should take your chances and also make a huge advantage that imoco can revert....if not you won't defeat them

• what bad

Now there are 2 problems

Vutra won't be able to play full power and maybe today we see a low performance from them

If busto wins...there gonna be people say those reason and it's understandable

But if we see busto vs vitra performance in last weeks,imo busto could have win from vitra even with all players healthy

But let's see what happen today,I hope to see a great match

• Link for Chemik Police vs Vakifbank.

• cant' wain to see the match today

#gobustogo