CEV Champions League 2021

• 50 WINNNNNNN INNNN THHEEEEE ROOOOWWWWW

WHAT A MATCH, BRAVA MY GIRLS

BRAVA SCANDICCI GREAT MATCH FROM THEM !!!

Egonu with 38 points and Folie amazing to <3

• These types of games are definitely one where the very top level of teams seperate themselves from just good teams, grats Conegliano. Scandicci could not close it.

The tiebreak was very fun to watch, Im sad I missed the rest of the match.

• Conegliano showed once again that they're the incorporation of "winner mentality". No matter if they don't play as well as they can or what the score is, they always know that they can (and will...) win, so they just keep playing and trust in what they're really capable of. Vakifbank is the only other team in the world right now with the same mentality, so I can't wait to see them facing each other finally :super:

• Scandicci lost to themselves. Conegliano played one the worst matches in ages and Egonu did everything she could to loose this, but Scandicci couldn't close it.

• Scandicci played so well and could have won all 5 sets, it must be a super tough loss to take. Hopefully they can refocus because if they can play like this again and maybe be a little stronger mentally in the important moments then they'll still have a chance to win.

For Imoco it clearly wasn't their best performance, probably the confidence they gained from their previous 50 consecutive wins is what helped them over the line in the pressure moments.

• What a match!! So intense! Conegliano was really on the edge.

MVP: my internet connection that left me right on the last points of the tie break

• Only if Conegliano would have C.Bosetti in their team instead of Sylla :sos:

• Conegliano girls are queens of comeback, every single set was comeback.

So that comeback against Vakifbank was not only luck. This is why they are the best club right now in the last 2-3 seasons :D :cup:

• Congrats to Conegliano and to all their supporters, what a nerve wrecking match. The level during almost all the match was pretty high, despite of some childish mistakes from both sides. It was such an entertatining match! I think nobody expected such a tight match.

Despite being on the brink of defeat so many times, most of all facing 2 match points, Coneglainos showed, once again, that winning mentaility as it was already pointed out. They knew they were not playing in their level, doing so many mistakes no proper to them, nevertheless they never lost the faith to win this match. Hats off for this attitude! (For me Moki was the key at the end of tie-break).

For them, I would want to highlight again that Wolosz does really need to see this match many times. I thought that after that hard loss against Turkey for Tokyo 2020 berth, she would have learnt to not complicate herself and her teammates with "out of the hat" sets. But today she was doing the same. Hope Santerelli makes her see that there is no need to such sets.

For Scandicci, it was really really nice to see them play in such a high level after so many matches and horrible defeats. They did played as a team. Stysiak was so decisive and mature in the hot moments. Courtney also contributed a lot. Despite of Malinov played one of her best matches in centuries (involving more the MBs), I still think that big part of the resposability of this loss comes from her hands, her decisions. Those 2 sets in a row to Courtney in the second set, for a 2-0 lead, as well as in the tie-break were super questionables.

Let's hope they keep this spirit for the second match, at least they know they are not so far away to defeat one of the best teams in the world (if not, the best).

• Scandicci could have won this game 3-1, they had everything in their hands to do it, less mentality. Next game Conegliano will smash them.

• i just needed to go to the doctor

What a match

I think novara and fb switched places coz we expected that from them,not these two

Good lesson to imoco that we are coming to fibal stages and every team is gonna battle and give 100%

I hope now lesson has been learned