CEV Champions League 2021

• Maja should be awarded a gold medal too. She was Imoco's 8th player tonight.

• I don't like challenge system right now :tzz: Such a micro touch deciding the match :gone:

Anyway, congrats to Conegliano, in the end it's definitely a deserved win! :cup:

I feel sorry for Haak, I see her being the scapegoat for many, but Conegliano simply "learned" her in the last two sets. Also I have to say today Wolosz definitely outperformed Maja...

• 40 POINTS FOR PAOLA EGONU

78 sets for Haak :what:

• Yesssss Conegliano finally won the Champions league!:cup:

So happy Robin de Kruijf got her gold medal in the Champions league after 2 bronze medals and 3 silver!:woohoo:

Also the best way for Hill to most probably end her club career with a champions league win:heart:

• Zehera was worse, esp in set #5

Zehra played bad, but when you setter shows that entire game that they don't trust you,, it kills the middles game... Zehra was bad, I agree, but Maja contributed A LOT to that

• the best setters of the world just all about Opps

• I don't like challenge system right now :tzz: Such a micro touch deciding the match :gone:

Anyway, congrats to Conegliano, in the end it's definitely a deserved win! :cup:

I feel sorry for Haak, I see her being the scapegoat for many, but Conegliano simply "learned" her in the last two sets. Also I have to say today Wolosz definitely outperformed Maja...

More than imoco solving Haak, I'd say she was exhausted and maja became predictable, noone else were faking attacks at some points

• Maja should be awarded a gold medal too. She was Imoco's 8th player tonight.

Zehra played bad, but when you setter shows that entire game that they don't trust you,, it kills the middles game... Zehra was bad, I agree, but Maja contributed A LOT to that

She totally broke the team in second set.

Cansu wouldnt do worse.

• will anyone be able to stop Egounu next year i wonder

Stop her no,stop her team yes

You see how important is hill,courtney is isn't half of good as she and to add sylla being a flop in finals

Imo next season imoco can get her first lose

• I do believe every great player will meet their nemesis, and thats the beauty of sports.

Her nemesis would be a pair of oversized and athletic middle blockers out of thin air. Apparently zehra is not tall enough for that task

• Zehra played bad, but when you setter shows that entire game that they don't trust you,, it kills the middles game... Zehra was bad, I agree, but Maja contributed A LOT to that

I agree, and I still think Zehra sucked today lmao, but you'd think they'd trust each other more after a whole season.

Zehra had breakouts all over her face, Maja resembled Mirkovic today in some of her sets XD, clearly they were just super nervous. Gabi, Haak and Bartsch were very good too imo and Ayca did her job more than I expected. Milena left me completely puzzled otoh, I wish Kubra came on.

• Vakifbank should have won in the 4th set when they had the chance to. Tie break is always Egonu volleyball club.