CEV Champions League 2021

• Mirkovic got competition in the Romanova, some moves are simply unforgettably bad.

I would love that Chiaka block's in MSL like in CL, she is like monster both now and first tournament, obviuosly it also has to do with the quality of the opposing setters, for example she made the same number of blocks in 57 sets in MSL, like in just 23 sets in CL (even more blocks in CL).

• Who is Romanova back up? I really cant imagine someone could be worse than her now. At least a change in order to giver her oxygen.

• Who is Romanova back up? I really cant imagine someone could be worse than her now. At least a change in order to giver her oxygen.

Marina Babeshina (Sheshenina)

*don't blame me if the order is wrong or only one last name is current.

• Marina Babeshina (Sheshenina)

Oh! Such a legend and historic setter. I know she has changed way a lot in the last years, she is not anymore the setter who got fame cuz of her sky rocket sets. She improved a lot in Uralochka. I dont understand why she is not given at least some minutes.

In the other hand, for me Chiaka and Washington are the best USA MBs currently. They are locked for Tokyo (if it happens).

• Oh! Such a legend and historic setter. I know she has changed way a lot in the last years, she is not anymore the setter who got fame cuz of her sky rocket sets. She improved a lot in Uralochka. I dont understand why she is not given at least some minutes.

In the other hand, for me Chiaka and Washington are the best USA MBs currently. They are locked for Tokyo (if it happens).

Well, she is not playing like that anymore :rolll:. She suffered the same of Romanova. They both played good in Uralochka, but bad in Moscow.

• The level of the Russian teams is decreasing more and more every year. No receiving, no setting, no nothing.

• So Busto now has open space for last ticket. Now they need to win against Schwerin 3:0, 3:1. They are in much better shape as whole team than in first phase.

Lets go girls, I want 4 Italian teams :box:

• If Chemik beats Novara we can watch potential 3matches Italian vs Turkish clubs.

But probably it is going to be Conegliano vs Italian team. :down:

• So Busto now has open space for last ticket. Now they need to win against Schwerin 3:0, 3:1. They are in much better shape as whole team than in first phase.

Lets go girls, I want 4 Italian teams :box:

If Busto win with 3-0, they are safe, but not with 3-1, LKS Lodz with 3-0 win would have better set ratio.

I believe that I am boring to many with this calculations, but don't blame me, I just like that, it's my profession in a way.

• If Busto win with 3-0, they are safe, but not with 3-1, LKS Lodz with 3-0 win would have better set ratio.

I believe that I am boring to many with this calculations, but don't blame me, I just like that, it's my profession in a way.

It’s not boring. You’re giving important information about the competition and it’s much appreciated. :thumbup:

• Is Markovic still with Scandicci?

Yeah but she was like 2 months in quaranraine,she just left some weeks ago

So hard for her

• Moscow should have the budget to hire another decent foreign OH to play with Natalia. With Shcherban as starter it’s impossible to achieve anything big.

They wanted to hire Rabadzhieva, but she preferred Bauru. It seems next season Moscow will get rid of Shcherban (at least as a starter), the Serbian coach wants other OH.

• They wanted to hire Rabadzhieva, but she preferred Bauru. It seems next season Moscow will get rid of Shcherban (at least as a starter), the Serbian coach wants other OH.

The Rabadzhieva news came after she finished her season in China, that’s already mid-season and it’s too late for them to look for replacement of Shcherban. There were only Robinson & Raba available, and both are very popular among top teams.
    They should hire two foreign OH from the very beginning. Shcherban has been with the team for many years, they should have known how much (little) she can contribute.

• what a great match at the end by developres and savino

Finally rsezow win

Their 1st win great and savino lost 6 game in 8 matches wow

But even if they win,they would be worst leader