CEV Champions League 2021

• Boskovic needs to play. The girl didnt play a single match or train for a month. How can she regain her form back if she doesnt play? It's not really hard to understand that.:wall::wall::wall::wall:

No She doesn't especially if her lungs are burning after the match. Give that girl a rest !

• Boskovic needs to play. The girl didnt play a single match or train for a month. How can she regain her form back if she doesnt play? It's not really hard to understand that.:wall::wall::wall::wall:

I am not a professional but i think that you must to be health to try to be fit.

• ECZ its raising a good/great pool of local and young players as Vakif has.

• I enjoy Riseva. Kaliningrad has a good team. If they manage to keep those players from next season.

Ryseva has better connection with the outside hitter and Dijkema has a better connection with the middles, which makes their game a little less predictable IMO. Both are a big weakness in block, so that doesn't make a difference😅

• Ryseva has better connection with the outside hitter and Dijkema has a better connection with the middles, which makes their game a little less predictable IMO. Both are a big weakness in block, so that doesn't make a difference😅

For an anateur as me. IMO opinion she is feeding well her MB.

• Elif is not yet top level player material but for her age, She is great player.

She will get a lot of hate because She is playing in that bit club I hope She can hold up this pressure.

• Elif is not yet top level player material but for her age, She is great player.

She will get a lot of hate because She is playing in that bit club I hope She can hold up this pressure.

I think that she is not doing any worse than the last foreigners setters than ECZ hired.

Mostly of times that a i saw her play she gest the job done.

• Nalan Ural said only a group of players were tested positive at first and later rest of the players tested positive. Boskovic was the last one to become Covid and she was the most affected player. It took her 15 days to recover while others recovered in 12-13 days. She had lung involvement and after yesterday’s match, she said her lung was on fire.

:(

serdar read this when you say I'm melodramatic. Tijana was pale in the beginning of the game. It scared me a lot.

• I can't believe how bad is Voronkova playing, her worst match to data.

• eczacı doesnt play well.If Kaliningrad play with some enthusiasm and faith, they may have a chance.

• The Sahin sisters can be annoying because of their silly mistakes, but they are also a good investiment. I can see a lot of potential. I was surprised Motta left the experienced setter on bench so far, but now I realized Elif can get the job done with some understandable up and downs...

• He is the worse version of Terzic and his school. Not bad, but not entusiastic one, maybe good for ass. coach but for the main coach of club with high ambitions, no, no, no.

post the ass pic in the 'hotties' thread!😜