CEV Champions League 2021

• I am watching busto game who is smashing monza and I say that it gonna be a tough rival to vitra

Vitra imo have the worst opponent for Qf

If we look at group stage stuttgart was the onky team to put vitra in danger

Busto is like stuttgart but way better

They have a good receive line and a great serve ( vitra suffer a lot with good serve )

Also the team play so fast and also with that vitra have problem

I think that even if savino or fb looked stronger at paper...their games fits more for vitra

Let's see what will happen

• To be honest i think busto will make a "surprise" and will qualify. They are a well balanced team and in thw other hand vitra is falling apart. Also i would like to see busto-vakifbank. But lets see!!

• let's see what boskovic and ogbobu can do

Because imo they are the only ones that can move the balance to vitra

I would say thompson but with service pressure she's declining her game

• When I see in which mess Fenerbahce is right now and how are they falling part I’m ask myself are they having the same desire for furthure CL.
    Especially for high level matches against Novara, team with full of young blode with huge desire for win and proving them self.

• i doubt both teams can make a proper semi-final

What?:what: What's a "proper semi-final"?

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if organizers made sure that Vakif and Imoco can't possible meet before the final. They, as well as everyone else, know who are 2 best teams in Europe right now.

• Novara - Fenerbahce 15:00CET tomorrow.

First match, stream:

• and robinson is back on fener

Good i want both teams with full power

• This is what the CL is all about. Big matches between top teams who we rarely see playing each other. This looks like the closest match of the round, who do you guys see coming through this one? I have to say I’d put my money on Novara right now because they look like they work better together as a team. But of course with the firepower of Vargas and Mihajlovic, Fener will always have a chance. I just want to watch a close and high quality match.

• This is what the CL is all about. Big matches between top teams who we rarely see playing each other. This looks like the closest match of the round, who do you guys see coming through this one? I have to say I’d put my money on Novara right now because they look like they work better together as a team. But of course with the firepower of Vargas and Mihajlovic, Fener will always have a chance. I just want to watch a close and high quality match.

It all depends how will Vargas and Brankica perform.
    If they are on high level they are fave. but if this two flops, especially Vargas Novara has huge lead. They are very balanced team except OPP.

both teams played quite badly against their league contenders (conegliano and Vakıfbank) recently. So I hope both will increase their low shape and let us watch a tie-breaker!

• Fener isn't in bad shape but I wonder if Eda is experiencing some kind of fatigue. She wasn't her usual self when they played against Vakif.

Well i only remember two games where fb and eda do good against vb

In turkish cup semis 2018 and last year when they win ib regular season

Maybe i'm missing other games but apart for that,they didn't do good games against vb

• Eda Erdem is one of the best MB in history of volleyball, I don’t argue with that, but this season I think We can agree that We are seeing her level dropping. I mean it is nothing strange, She is 33 of age, soon 34.

She still has good games in her legs but in many matches She is performing far from her level...

• Eda Erdem is one of the best MB in history of volleyball, I don’t argue with that, but this season I think We can agree that We are seeing her level dropping. I mean it is nothing strange, She is 33 of age, soon 34.

She still has good games in her legs but in many matches She is performing far from her level...

They attacked me when I said the same

And about naz

Some turkish fans are blind fans

• They attacked me when I said the same

And about naz

Some turkish fans are blind fans

Do you have something against Turkish fans? You seemed to be complaining about them all the time? and I havent seen a Turkish user say a bad word against you out of nowhere. But you called us" blind , have big mouth". I find your comments extreme and offensive against Turkish people. I hope mods are seeing those as well.

• Do you have something against Turkish fans? You seemed to be complaining about them all the time? and I havent seen a Turkish user say a bad word against you out of nowhere. But you called us" blind , have big mouth". I find your comments extreme and offensive against Turkish people. I hope mods are seeing those as well.

Well it isn't general only for some toxic ones

Just look what happen to imoco account after the referee mistake

• I think we should all try to avoid negative stereotyping based on nationality, race, etc.

I know you were only talking about some Turkish fans Jules and no doubt there are some that are toxic, just like there are toxic fans from every other country. But it’s not the first time you’ve singled out “Turkish fans” in a negative way and I can see why some are getting upset about it.

This isn’t a warning just a reminder that your words are read by people all over the world and we should all try to be polite to one another.