CEV Champions League 2021

• I really want to see what excuses you will bring in the table if imoco loses:lol:

• but where is the photo of the first game ?

I can put also a photo how Conegliano was struggling with Busto but I think that you remember? This comparison makes no sense, just like your posts about Vakifbank.

You are the only one person that is hating everything that is not Conegliano. You are the only one person that can't be happy that during the covid time we still have opportunity to watch to best teams in the world. You are the only one that makes other people cheering for Vakifbank because they can't read your posts anymore. Act like adult, not a child.

• God, I want Imoco to lose badly not because I don't like their game or the girls (in oppose, I really like their game and most of the girls in Imoco), but because of their spoiled fans here in insidevolley. Confidence is nice but such overconfidence is just ugly. I hope you will learn a lesson, not sure you will though even if Imoco loses.

This coming from Vakif fans :gone::gone:

Guidetti “Conegliano is fave, they play the best volleyball bla bla “

Fans Wooooow what mind game from Guidettii, He is lying just to put pressure on Conegliano :rolll:

• I really want to see what excuses you will bring in the table if imoco loses:lol:

No matter what they are the best team in the World. By results, winning all matches this season, domestic and CEV and by the statements from other coaches and players as Gabi and Guidetti and so on.

• This coming from Vakif fans :gone::gone:

Guidetti “Conegliano is fave, they play the best volleyball bla bla “

Fans Wooooow what mind game from Guidettii, He is lying just to put pressure on Conegliano :rolll:

Lol last week I was thrashed for being a GS fan, this week it is because I am a Vakif fan, next week it will be because something else. When will you guys understand, I just love volleyball.

Oh and how is Vakif fans here confident while you are the one repeating how Imoco is so advanced and Vakif is thrash because they lost to 5/6th ranked team in Italian league. Sounds like you are projecting something you don't like on others :S

• crovolley, Guidetti likes such statements, did the same with Turkish NT last summer against a way easier opponent, saying something like "they are the clear favorites and a very good team bla bla bla". Now once again he is putting the pressure on Imoco, expectations are Imoco to win at this point and there won't be any surprises if Vakifbank loses. But what if the things go other way around? :S

• No matter what they are the best team in the World. By results, winning all matches this season, domestic and CEV and by the statements from other coaches and players as Gabi and Guidetti and so on.

They are the best team in the world until now , the "second best team" is vakifbank , so to be the best they need to win vakifbank...:whistle:

• Lol last week I was thrashed for being a GS fan, this week it is because I am a Vakif fan, next week it will be because something else. When will you guys understand, I just love volleyball.

Oh and how is Vakif fans here confident while you are the one repeating how Imoco is so advanced and Vakif is thrash because they lost to 5/6th ranked team in Italian league. Sounds like you are projecting something you don't like on others :S

But look some similarities...imoco last season lost to perugia , oh fuck they were 13th, its even worst hahaha. Cro-imoco guy is such a 🤡

Yes, tell me "they played with b team etc"

that's a question in every user's mind here:lol: but he will still keep saying Conegliano is the best team in the universe even if Vakıfbank would beat them 3-0

• No matter what they are the best team in the World. By results, winning all matches this season, domestic and CEV and by the statements from other coaches and players as Gabi and Guidetti and so on.

since you really take their word so seriously, will you agree if Guidetti or Gabi says Conegliano is not the best team in the world?:aww:

• Oh god i just realised that in 1st may ( final of cl) i will be in my hometown and we dont have internet there🙃🥲 I DONT WANT TO MISS THE MATCH.. i want to see imoco's loss :lol:

sorry for off topic but that really hurts!!

• I doubt mbh is a game changer

Yes last game between both team was so close and she wasn't there,

Such a pity she isn't at best shape...but imo she's gonna do her work,nothing more than that...not decide the game

• well bartsch had a big impact againts conegliano with Novara when they win the cl, am not comparing the two conegliano teams but mbh can do the work really well and help vakifbank a lot in my opinion, *if she is healthy*

• NGL it’s going to be embarassing if Imoco loses to a dilapidated Vakif considering 5 of them had COVID including their main OH. A loss here invalidates their SerieA1 win imo.

Is it possible in Turkey to have isolation from Covid less than 10 days? In my country it is at least 10 days so how she is training after 6 days?

• There were some users who were defending that troll. Where are they? Do they still think he is well-intentioned but unable to express himself?

I have blocked that user a long time ago and to be honest, it was a relief. I still have to see some of his posts unfortunately, if he is the creator of a thread or someone replies to him.

I am looking forward to seeing an enjoyable volleyball this saturday. I hope we will get to see a 5th set.

• Is it possible in Turkey to have isolation from Covid less than 10 days? In my country it is at least 10 days so how she is training after 6 days?

It is also 10 days here in Turkey. She might have been isolated before the announcement 6 days ago but she was in the championship ceremony on April 16.

• But why is it trolling because I express my opinion and I don’t agree with you :gone::rolll:

My opinion no matter what Conegliano is the best team in the World and CL title would be just a crown of this season.

And next season we are fighting for WCCH and CL title again :box:

• But why is it trolling because I express my opinion and I don’t agree with you :gone::rolll:

My opinion no matter what Conegliano is the best team in the World and CL title would be just a crown of this season.

And next season we are fighting for WCCH and CL title again :box:

I like Imoco too. And I believe they are the best team in the world at the moment. But it doesnt mean they are unbeatable. In volleyball, anything can happen. “The ball is round.”