CEV Champions League 2021

• In today tie break Vakifbank is gone take it.

I don't know I have this feeling.

• This is fast for a women's game but it is at the cost of the slide attack.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• gui should use Meliha as serving sub for rasic. Her serves are better than rasic and she can defend those easy attacks

• I'm bored. This is not what I was expecting.

• Haak must be exhausted. Come on, Maja! You have a whole team to set to

• Guidetti telling Maja that She forgot about MBs. She is reading our forum on that tablet...

• till now Vakif Libero did a good job IMO

• De Gennaro is not on her level, Yes She is playing very good but when you know what She can do. I want more...

• The slide is not going to work with this pace of the game.

Maja made a mistake with setting a tired Haak though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Drama?

Vakif's defense and tenacity are amazing