CEV Champions League 2021

• Paola Egonu with Imoco Conegliano with one and half season.

(2x) CUP + MVP of SuperCoppa

(2x) CUP + MVP of Coppa Italia

CUP + MVP of Italian league

CUP + MVP of WCCH

CUP + MVP of CL

Broke the record with 47points in one match in Seria A.

64 wins in the row for her team (alone even more)

At age of 22 years old. She is already in the history.

• . Same with Fahr and Folie (although she had some nice kills, but she must have gifted Vakifbank like, an entire set's worth of points).

And Bella proved she deserves to be considered as one of the best 3 OPPs in the world right now. If only she could play VNL and Olympics too!

I agree with these two points, I wish Santarelli subbed in Fhar, at least from the third set.

About Haak playing internationally, who knows... maybe she'll be naturalized and will be able to play with turkish NT.

• I agree with these two points, I wish Santarelli subbed in Fhar, at least from the third set.

About Haak playing internationally, who knows... maybe she'll be naturalized and will be able to play with turkish NT.

Turkey doesn't need another opposite.

Haak is playing for Sweden anyways, naturalizing good players for the sake of NT's is silly

• Turkey doesn't need another opposite.

Haak is playing for Sweden anyways, naturalizing good players for the sake of NT's is silly

that was joke from him after two OPP changed their NT for Turkish one.

• Turkey doesn't need another opposite.

I'm not saying I like it, but I'm saying it's possible. Turkey may not need another Opp, but Haak is clearly one of thr best in the world and will probably improve even more, I struggle to believe Guidetti is not considering it. Maybe it will depend on how Karakurt will grow in the next 4-5 years, for now she can't compare to Haak, but we'll see.

Sweden NT will never make it anywhere I'm afraid, they don't even qualify for main events, with Turkey she'd have more chances.

I don't like naturalization either, but it happens.

• I'm not saying I like it, but I'm saying it's possible. Turkey may not need another Opp, but Haak is clearly one of thr best in the world and will probably improve even more, I struggle to believe Guidetti is not considering it. Maybe it will depend on how Karakurt will grow in the next 4-5 years, for now she can't compare to Haak, but we'll see.

Sweden NT will never make it anywhere I'm afraid, they don't even qualify for main events, with Turkey she'd have more chances.

I don't like naturalization either, but it happens.

I think there's an innate pride in playing for your home country (Sweden for Haak), even if they aren't that great... there's something about potentially building up home country to establish that level of play.... I would be disappointed to see her (or anyone) change their nationality, just for success.

Vargas was alienated by Cuba, her case is different. (another reason for Haak not to, Vargas+Ebrar)

• A bit late, but congratulations Egonu! She deserves so much all the success she have. Hopefully she will carry Italy to a medal at the OG.

• I think there's an innate pride in playing for your home country (Sweden for Haak), even if they aren't that great... there's something about potentially building up home country to establish that level of play.... I would be disappointed to see her (or anyone) change their nationality, just for success.

Vargas was alienated by Cuba, her case is different. (another reason for Haak not to, Vargas+Ebrar)

Isn't Vargas playing for serbia?

• No. Vargas got her Turkish citizenship from their president/prime minister (i dont know his title tbh) personally like a month ago.

She's going to play for turkey after her two year wait is up.

Ah ok, I didn't know things changed. Then no space for Haak, as a NT can't have more than one naturalized player!

• No. Vargas got her Turkish citizenship from their president/prime minister (i dont know his title tbh) personally like a month ago.

It's the president (I think prime minister is used mostly in parliamentary systems and in particular ex-UK colonies like Canada)

Turkey is gonna be so strong in 2023 Qualifiers and OG.

He thinks he is a sultan so you can call him like that too😂

• I think vakif also has the chance to win the title. Immoco volley gives vakifbank so many chances and vakifbank gives them back. Egonu is a great opposite. However, she still makes so many errors in the game. I think she will learn the lesson later again in the international match .

• Coming in late, but yesterday I was so tense for the game.

Congratulations Conegliano, you finally made it. What a game, what a team and what a season.

IMOCO BOOM!!!:cup: