2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Okay my Turkish brothers and sisters, let's bond our #goodvibes together to bring an end to this BRAUSA dynasty. May we meet in the Final :drink:

:super:

• I’m offended.

I'm always looking for the good story. Even though it might add fuel to the disrespect for this lovely tournament -- ya know, if Japan could win it -- it's a better narrative for the future if BRAUSA goes down. Not to mention the fact that if Japan doesn't medal at all this cycle it might bring the whole Japanese volley-verse as we know it crumbling down. I hear the Japanese are growing impatient with supporting losers. Personally, I don't have a problem with it <3

Give us one

• I'm always looking for the good story. Even though it might add fuel to the disrespect for this lovely tournament -- ya know, if Japan could win it -- it's a better narrative for the future if BRAUSA goes down. Not to mention the fact that if Japan doesn't medal at all this cycle it might bring the whole Japanese volley-verse as we know it crumbling down. I hear the Japanese are growing impatient with supporting losers. Personally, I don't have a problem with it <3

Give us one

I need Japan to win if the US win... but I would bet Nakada will play their bench if they play us in the final :gone:

• I need Japan to win if the US win... but I would bet Nakada will play their bench if they play us in the final :gone:

I'm offended, I think :/

• I don't think Nakada will give up her Momii/Koga/whoever else edge for the VNL final. (when this matchup is very likely to be Olympic crossover)

Are you a betting man?

• please, Kumi needs big wins at this point because there have not been many medals on her watch…..8|

That's what I'm talking about.

And won't it turn out to be a genius move having the virgin Momii toss to all these kids who've never played together before, making everyone think it's Japan's A Team, and then Yuki and Yurie and Aika and Mai join Erika and Sarina in the OG starting lineup

Shazam :S

• The travelling system (location change every week) is very bad for the climate, by the way, far too much flying.

That's why the elites will limit flights to the few thru lockdowns and vax passport, they wanna save the Earth from human :lol:

read Mark Carney's latest book: Value(s): Building a Better World for All -- he's the former governor both of the Bank of Canada and the Bank of England, as well as the UN Special Envoy on Climate Action and Finance, also an adviser both to British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on the next big climate conference in Glasgow, and to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• She is on the roster. Not sure if she will actually play though.

• For Brazil Dani Lins, Lorenne and Mayany are out. So Roberta is in the roster.

For Turkey Zehra is out again together with Saliha. Seyma again listed as Libero