2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• DJ was more prepared than some of the commentators

• Congrats to Turkey for the medal and Japan for going that far being here!

Just wonder, two matches between these two teams within two week interval...

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE between this Bronze medal match of TUR vs. JPN (3-0) and the prelim match of TUR vs. JPN (1-3) -- same lineup, just about two weeks ago, WHY the match be so different with the opposite outcome?

What made such difference as the scores are not tight, so no "luck factor" here.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Turkey's OH duo

• Hande - Meliha

• Brazil would have to win for Gabi to be MVP.

I'm putting my money on MBH (or Washington as a dark horse) :teach:

Washington please!!! The girl has been on fire this whole tournament!! (but I'd be ok with whomever contributes more for the USA to win this)

• Turkey's OH duo was different and everyone chose to play today which made Japan chose they won't be playing today.

The contribution of the OHs in all seriousness was really helpful, it makes Ebrar play better and more confident knowing there are other players that can help her out when she is off during a set I notice.

• Wasn't same Turkey squad

• Turkey's OH duo was different and everyone chose to play today which made Japan chose they won't be playing today.

The contribution of the OHs in all seriousness was really helpful, it makes Ebrar play better and more confident knowing there are other players that can help her out when she is off during a set I notice.

ouch :rolll:

She should get the best coach award:lol:

• Ebrar had 10 points in the 2nd set and 13 in the 3rd:white:

She surely chose to compete:box: