2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Germany was leading in the last two sets but Russia managed to catch up and flip the tables.

• I miss Hanke so much even if she's messy sometimes. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• btw before everyone will be like omg ok Turkey 100% flops this tournament and OG :rolll:

Let me remind y'all Turkey barely won in a tiebreak against Finland when they were Ech silver medalists.

It's not a race...

• btw before everyone will be like omg ok Turkey 100% flops this tournament and OG :rolll:

Let me remind y'all Turkey barely won in a tiebreak against Finland when they were Ech silver medalists.

It's not a race...

Yes I remember the big fuss people were making then😂😂

• Russian team being loud= what alternate timeline is this? :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Russian team being loud= what alternate timeline is this? :gone:

Must have something to do with Busato. When he took over, Russian players seem to smile a lot more :lol:

• Must have something to do with Busato. When he took over, Russian players seem to smile a lot more :lol:

Buzato looks like an idiot with his incessant smiling #sorrynotsorry

• congrats to serbian girls,even if they don't look as strong as this actual team,in future they gonna be a pain in the .. for top teams

• Buzato looks like an idiot with his incessant smiling #sorrynotsorry

So long as he leads Russia to a medal, I won't mind at all :lol:

• Serbia has so many potentials here!! Setter, 2nd Opp, OHs and the Libero was so good.

Will be fun to follow these girls, surely some can sneak into the A squad soon

• Kosheleva's reception improved but her ball perception is not good.

#FreeBritney

• Russia wins in straight sets. Congrats! Great start from them.

• Congrats to Russia. I hope Busato rests the veterans in the next match.. I want to see Fedorovtseva and Smirnova play