2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• The Belgian volleyball federation, Volley Belgium, consists of the umbrella organization: Volley Vlaanderen and Fédération de volleyball de Wallonie-Bruxelles (FVWB). Volley Vlaanderen has built their own volleyball center and the administration is also with them. Volley Vlaanderen is financially much stronger than the FVWB, which means that Volley Vlaanderen manages the National teams...

Thanks for this btw! Appreciate it

• sitenoise

I'm feeling a little loopy from lack of sleep and harbor no illusions about these 'statistical' things, or the pain of fleeting joy :S

• giphy.gif

I've been watching this cartoon, or whatever it is, for like 90 minutes straight. When the loop repeats the first swing looks like it starts in slow motion. Fascinating :cheesy:

• you know i'm gonna tag you whenever japan goes up in the rankings lol

What are you going to do when they go down? Because, ya know....

• I checked the 2018/19 VNLs. In 2018 the top 4 teams had a 13/2 or a 12/3 win-loss record.

In 2019 the top 4 teams had a 12/3 or 11/4 win-loss record (2 had 12/3, and 3 had 11/4).

I don't think it will be much different this year

• This + Autumn Bailey's come back. With this squad, Canda would be the 2nd best Norceca team. As well as DOM would lose Rivera (the only decent passing OH they currently have). Canada already beat DOM 3-0 at home 2 years ago. Both played with their A team.

After Cuba s downfall, norceca needed a competitive team besides USA. That's why I m rooting for Canada!

• Belgium's reception has been a disaster so far in this match...

• I hope Nwakalor is gone take Mingardi starting position because You can’t even compare their potentials....

• alsmeir yesterday and today change the face of germany

In belgium.mb are so bad and useless

I wonder why stigrot isn't playing

• I hope Nwakalor is gone take Mingardi starting position because You can’t even compare their potentials....

Agree, I didn't like Mingardi yesterday and neither against Poland to be honest. I'd definitely give a chance to Sylvia to start.

Also, I didn't particularly enjoy Bosio's game, I liked her so much in A1 but not in this VNL so far (may very well be due yo pressure of performing at international level, I hope she gets better), same goes for Mazzaro.

On the other hand Fersino is amazing, very nice skills and great positioning in defence. I also really liked D'Odorico, loved her attitude and good variety of hits.

• I've lost count on how many times Janssens has been blocked on the slide today