2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• She reminds me of the young Fabiana!

She just needs to learn how to slide... But I'm really happy, she never felt comfortable playing with NT.. she had an amazing league season, now it's time to shine with the NT :super:

• USA not making any changes which actually what makes this game bad news for Brazil.

Karch really could have done something about Drews during the crucial OOS moments but still stuck with her.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• She just needs to learn how to slide... But I'm really happy, she never felt comfortable playing with NT.. she had an amazing league season, now it's time to shine with the NT :super:

did early Fabiana not slide too? Fabiana teach her!! :obey:

• Ad I said Nwakalor > Mingardi

She scored 8points for now in second set...

Omoruyi is playing bad, only good thing about her is defence

• 10points by Nwakalor in second lets see If Italy can take it...

• So disappointed by Italian MBs.

Both Mazzaro and Lubian are playing in big clubs and Serbia MB duo is outplaying them by HUGE margin in attack...

They looks so scared to attack in full force, I mean girls you have so much experience. What is the problem ?!

• IMO Brazil also played a good match. I’m not too concerned about Garay’s shaky reception in this match, I’m sure she’ll have no problem with more matches played afterwards. The position of back-up Opp is much more worrying.

Sheilla was of course embarrassing, but Lorenne didn’t make any impact either. With Tandara’s age and past injuries, it’s a big concern if Lorenne not able to step up her game.

It also shows Ze should NOT bring Sheilla to waste the time, he should have brought Rosamaria in to observe who is the better option for back up Opp.

• Nwakalor looks like those crazy fast and athletic Cubans from good old days.

Regla Bell vibes

• Where was Ana Christina and why isnt she a full stop starter for Brasil btw?

Gabi-Ana Christina :super:

she was the player that impressed me the most in Brazillian league and I would give Lorenne more time too, she can deliver

• IMO Brazil also played a good match. I’m not too concerned about Garay’s shaky reception in this match, I’m sure she’ll have no problem with more matches played afterwards. The position of back-up Opp is much more worrying.

Sheilla was of course embarrassing, but Lorenne didn’t make any impact either. With Tandara’s age and past injuries, it’s a big concern if Lorenne not able to step up her game.

It also shows Ze should NOT bring Sheilla to waste the time, he should have brought Rosamaria in to observe who is the better option for back up Opp.

Rosa is injured at the moment :(

• mazzaro so weak,also bosio seem doesn't connect well with her,weird

Can someone teach lubian how to serve?

She must be with timmerman the most error server in the tournament

I know why karch want only float serve

• I am disappointed by this Italy. I just like Nwakolar, she is already ready to be at bench for Egonu. The rest is not enough for now.

They are good players individually, they just haven't been clicking all together yet. Maybe Nwakalor will lead them here to some decent level in next matches, it's really hard to recognize f.e. Mazzaro knowing her league level.

Fersino is pretty decent, but she needs to improve her jump setting, her sets are out of tempo most of time, because spikers expect regular set with jump set, yet she plays some Sheshenina-like sets for Gamova-like players.