2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Meatballs simply cannot accept that Brazil is in the conversation in a topic about international volleyball. Some things never change, boo-hoo!

• There's a reason men's volleyball threads are more harmonious because we talk about the hot men when things are boring....

tenor.gif?itemid=3471806

:rolll::rolll::rolll:

• Turkey can certainly beat Brazil. But Brazil is a best team than Turkey. In fact Serbia, China, Italy are above the others teams. USA come behind and near of them there is Brazil. If some team can be dangerous to big 3 certainly is Brazil and USA

We'll see when they face each other. Turkey is developing while Brazil for me is deteriorating.

• You wanna censure people? I'm free to think and say whatever I wanna say about people who choose not deal with the reality. People can underestimate Brazil what time they want, and I will controvert what time I want.

Of course you are free to share your opinion about volleyball, but not attacking people because they think something. Do you know where this will go?

You can discuss with those underestimating Brazil but not attacking them personally.

• link for Turkey against CANADA?

• Meatballs, shut up. You were not invited to the conversation.

This is a public forum, so nobody needs to be "invited".

Everybody. stop fighting and treat each other with more respect! Everybody may express his/her opinion here and everybody is free to dislike other opinions, but stop personal attacks!

• Meatballs simply cannot accept that Brazil is in the conversation in a topic about international volleyball. Some things never change, boo-hoo!

No I just cannot approve when people bash people in a volleyball forum. If I sit and watch, I don't know who is next and I want a fair forum for everyone.

• Oh gosh, once again drama coming out of nowhere when everything was 100% ok All only cuz of childish provocation. Every action has a reaction.

Black coaches in the NCAA. with the NCAA going to the spring season in 2021, he couldn't coach Canada in the spring. Canada wouldn't make him full time ($$) so he stepped down and committed fully to his NCAA job.

Thank you so much for the info! I remember him during one of the last Pan Am Cups (maybe the one where they got bronze medal) and I really enjoyed listening to him during the time outs, it was a pleasure: super calm, direct and giving the proper info when needed. Pity for Canadian team.

• This is a public forum, so nobody needs to be "invited".

Everybody. stop fighting and treat each other with more respect! Everybody may express his/her opinion here and everybody is free to dislike other opinions, but stop personal attacks!

Thank you and I stop here :drink:

• Thank you so much for the info! I remember him during one of the last Pan Am Cups (maybe the one where they got bronze medal) and I really enjoyed listening to him during the time outs, o it was a pleasure: super calm, direct and giving the proper info when needed. Pity for Canadian team.

Yea, I like Black. He's much better than Winzer. but that's not a hard task, to be better than her :lol:

• We'll see when they face each other. Turkey is developing while Brazil for me is deteriorating.

In fact Brazil is not good as before. But they are developing as Turkey has been doing but the gap were much bigger in the past. Turkey has been improving and has great talents. And IMO Turkey vs Brazil is a open game. But Brazil is still favourite against Turkey.