2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• This must hurt badly besides the american MB doesnt want to hurt the other player...:aww:

• hope Ze put the bench players today.

• so boring to see the same players always even against not strong teams a long this VNL. The team is already qualified and this game against turkey is useless.

• Is Smarzek alright? I would have started Magda Stysiak as opp anyway, but I saw Malwina isn't even on the bench.

• Is Smarzek alright? I would have started Magda Stysiak as opp anyway, but I saw Malwina isn't even on the bench.

Stysia as opp works very welll against China A team! They only makes 7 errors against China!China makes 9 errors!:teach:

Maybe Poland should reconsider how to use smarzek....maybe backup opposite or When stysiak can be a decent receiver~~

• That Serbian coach should look in the mirror if he wants to see someone not doing their job. What an awful way to coach a group of young players :down:

• Fetisova and Koroleva should try like a slide to make things unpredictable for Russia.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Fetisova and Koroleva should try like a slide to make things unpredictable for Russia.:white:

Kinda impossible, with reception like this:lol:

• Kinda impossible, with reception like this:lol:

It's not impossible during defense.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Well they tried it and I loved it. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Shoot can't believe I mixed up the time for the US v China match, but it sounds fun, gonna watch it later and see what I can catch from Lang Ping's timeout talks haha

Haha okay USA vs China was... way too one-sided lol :cheesy:

Didn't catch much from Lang Ping since they kept showing Karch instead, but seems her only (broadcasted) comments were for them to be more composed when digging/receiving and send the ball higher for the 2nd ball

And yea she seemed annoyed when Ding Xia set the ball too low for ZT that it got caught easily by US's block - though the point still went to China haha

• And another one. :obey:

I need the other MBs to be more active on the sliding or I'm not having it.:whistle:

#FreeBritney

• so boring to see the same players always even against not strong teams a long this VNL. The team is already qualified and this game against turkey is useless.

Will Ze prefer BRA to face TUR or JPN in the semifinals???

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• and again !! tbh this is great, they should keep playing it. Matveeva's connection with Koroleva is good.

It's not really a complicated set. All they need is a fearless mindset and good footwork from the MBs which was absent during the first set.

Startseva and Matveeva are good enough to block in the middle. Like stop being afraid of becoming out of position. lol

#FreeBritney

• Someone take Brovkina out! :white:

Matveeva wasn't having it and decided to kill the ball herself. lol

#FreeBritney