Politics and social issues

• it might be even higher if he gets PA, which is likely. it'd be 290 then...

and he might even get GA...

i hope orange turd goes to jail soon, and his children too.

He's crazy, but what about his children? They're just children.

• Trump won't accept the defeat quietly if it happens... i'm scared of each of the possible results and the implications that they would bring

• What I hope above all else is for liberal democrats not to think that job will be done as soon as the Orange Man is out, that everything will be fine as soon as he is no longer president. Because we will still be left with an America that voted such an obviously incompetent and dangerous buffoon in the first place (and nearly voted him for second term, if he indeed even loses!). We will still be left with an America that is more polarized now than it has been since the Civil War. We will still be left with a country that is officially "Leader of the Free World" which is deeply, deeply undemocratic in many respects. A country where both parties have grown significantly worse over the years where choosing between them opens up a whole new dimension to the phrase "choosing between two evils".

In short, to get back to their brunches and parties, thinking everything is back to normal (newsflash: it was never normal).

• Waiting for the results of this election is like watching a tie-break at an Olympic final with the score at 15-14. I may not be an American but the results of this election have a worldwide effect.

• hunter biden scandal is like whitewater, vincent foster, lewinsky, seth rich, benghazi, hillary's emails ... all non-existent. or like the crazy pizza parlor child prostitution ring in DC. more inventions of the rabid lunatic GOP nazis.

and they want to talk about "both sides"...

• Waiting for the results of this election is like watching a tie-break at an Olympic final with the score at 15-14. I maybe not be an American but the results of this election have a worldwide effect.

It was like watching the tiebreak in the 2018 semifinals vs Italy. Yes, I can finally talk about that match now.

• What I hope above all else is for liberal democrats not to think that job will be done as soon as the Orange Man is out, that everything will be fine as soon as he is no longer president. Because we will still be left with an America that voted such an obviously incompetent and dangerous buffoon in the first place (and nearly voted him for second term, if he indeed even loses!). We will still be left with an America that is more polarized now than it has been since the Civil War. We will still be left with a country that is officially "Leader of the Free World" which is deeply, deeply undemocratic in many respects. A country where both parties have grown significantly worse over the years where choosing between them opens up a whole new dimension to the phrase "choosing between two evils".

In short, to get back to their brunches and parties, thinking everything is back to normal (newsflash: it was never normal).

I agree on this, just 100%. Let's really hope they learnt from their mistakes (cuz of there were MANY) and finally look at themselves and ask: what could we do in order to avoid a similar human being as Donald Trump becomes the next President? Cuz after 8 years of Obama, they would have never imagined, even in their worst nightmares, that Trump could be president. The balloon burst in their faces. Now, after 4 years of him, I do really hope that aside pointing out the mistakes and defects of Trump administration, they also make a reflection about what they should improve, keep doing and, most importa, quit doing in order to stop the rise of the anger. Sure, Biden has way more votes (popular one) than Trump now than what Hillary had. But at the same time, Trump has gotten more votes than 4 years ago. How is that possible when he had such a painful response to COVID, plus his countless stupid and hate speeches and most important, mass media openly against him? How is possible the race is nose to nose if according to so many surveys, it was a clear Biden's victory? How is possible he almost doubled his support with the latinos? If he is portrayed as the Evil against us (thanks to the humilliation words he has had toward us) , he (and only him) and his administration jail them in cages and separated latino families? Those are questions Liberal Democrats should answer if they would not like to face another Trump in 4 years, instead of only pointing out, mocking, laughing at and deriding people who dont think like them.

The sins of the other dont make you a saint. Never.

And I agree, this is the most polarized USA society since the Civil War. And Mass Media has huge impact on this. But they dont show the minimum piece of accountability for this.

• Trump is only a symptom, not a cause of the disease. America has made Trump, he represents aspirations and dreams of a significant portion of the population and their idea of an accomplished man, and it has allowed him access to the highest position of power. Imagine a less-obviously idiotic version of him, and how such a man could wrap America around his little finger.

And you should really imagine it, because as things stand now, there is nothing to stop that scenario from coming to fruition in 4 years (or 8).

• Trump is only a symptom, not a cause of the disease. America has made Trump, he represents aspirations and dreams of a significant portion of the population and their idea of an accomplished man, and it has allowed him access to the highest position of power. Imagine a less-obviously idiotic version of him, and how such a man could wrap America around his little finger.

And you should really imagine it, because as things stand now, there is nothing to stop that scenario from coming to fruition in 4 years (or 8).

In some ways we were lucky Trump is such a petty vindictive incompetent little man.

• Towards a kid.

i'm talking about jr., eric, ivanka and jared too. they're not children. they're criminals like the father. all their fortune is pretty much stolen.

i wasn't talking about tiffany or barron. but they'll probably grow up to be crooks too.

i don’t know why i bother to reply to you, who doesn’t have anything to say and doesn’t know the facts, but if you had bothered to read what i said above, you’d know i excluded his 2 youngest.

you want to talk about kids? let’s talk about the thousands of children of asylum seekers, mostly from central america (but some from all over, including brazil and the congo DRC that were reported in the media), fleeing unspeakable violence, rape and death, who showed up at the US border asking for asylum, which is not ilegal, according to US and international law.

since at least 2017, thousands of these children and babies were taken away from their parents, put in foster homes and group homes, and their parents deported. the last report filed in federal court says to this date 545 children have not been reunited with their families.

you want to talk to me about anger? i am worried about YOUR lack of it.

the GOP are truly the new nazis.