Turkey NT 2021

• What do you guys think, if you were asked 6 months ago where Aslı stands in the MB pecking order? I don't think many would have thought she was in the top 5, right? That's quite a jump for her.:drink:

• What do you guys think, if you were asked 6 months ago where Aslı stands in the MB pecking order? I don't think many would have thought she was in the top 5, right? That's quite a jump for her.:drink:

No Indeed she was always in top 4 in recent years. in last Olympic qualification, Aslı was already in the roster as 3rd MB. In last ECh and WCh she wasn't picked because Gui preferred to have 3 opps instead of 4 MBs. This year she shows that she is clearly better than Beyza and Kübra. Since Kübra is not a starter, it is indeed hard to compare stats so it will be an interesting decision by Gui to pick who to bring to Tokyo. The only reason I can imagine why he would Kübra over Aslı is that Aslı can't do slides. In the case of Eda's injury Aslı can't play as MB1

• Did she really said that?

Edit: i couldnt/cant see the link here

Check that.I think this is her tiktok account.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSnFkw4K/

• Mehmet sevinç;

"Alexia applied for Turkish citizenship a long time ago.The naturalization can be completed soon.However,She needs permissions from Romania and Fivb to play for the national team.

• Mehmet sevinç;

"Alexia applied for Turkish citizenship a long time ago.The naturalization can be completed soon.However,She needs permissions from Romania and Fivb to play for the national team.

What happens if Romania doesn't want to give her permission to play? She won't ever play for Turkey? Or there is another way?

• I hope she won't do that for play for turkey

I like her to play for romania

• We dont have many OPP. I think both should play as OPP.

• After all that, she will be already eligible to play for Turkey or she will need to wait a couple of years, like, for instance, how Leal had to wait to be eligible for Brazil? I don't know if it's a general rule or just a Cuban thing

• After all that, she will be already eligible to play for Turkey or she will need to wait a couple of years, like, for instance, how Leal had to wait to be eligible for Brazil? I don't know if it's a general rule or just a Cuban thing

AFAIK there only is a limited ban if the player played for another NT in the same age category before. Leal played for Cuba, so he had to wait a specific time to play for another NT.

• She will be so valuable as a local player in league as well. I wonder if she will return to Vakifbank any time soon.

I hope she won'T! She is only 17 years old, playing another year as starter would be good for her. Not necessarily Yeşilyurt though, if GS won't renew with Rhykliuk, Carutasu can be her replacement.

• AFAIK there only is a limited ban if the player played for another NT in the same age category before. Leal played for Cuba, so he had to wait a specific time to play for another NT.

As far as I know, Carutasu played for junior NT but not senior NT of Romania. So she can play right away after Romanian authorities give the green light

• I hope she won'T! She is only 17 years old, playing another year as starter would be good for her. Not necessarily Yeşilyurt though, if GS won't renew with Rhykliuk, Carutasu can be her replacement.

I don't think they would let go to GS. She would stay in Yeşilyurt if she isn't going back to Vakıfbank.

OTOH Derya is doing quite good lately. I hope we will see her and İlkin in VNL.

Also İlayda is doing well, i hope we will see her in VNL as well.

• I think alexia may play for nilüfer next year.I heard dehrican wanted derya and alexia to nilüfer last year.

• I think alexia may play for nilüfer next year.I heard dehrican wanted derya and alexia to nilüfer last year.

that would have been nice.

Once/If she gets citizenship, I expect Guidetti to hire her as back up and work on her. I want her to play regularly but lear from a good coach as well. Kamil is one of the worst coaches you would want your young players to work with.