Turkey NT 2021

• I think alexia may play for nilüfer next year.I heard dehrican wanted derya and alexia to nilüfer last year.

That could be a good deal indeed. Though it would be a shaky reception line with Derya and Wilhite but with a good libero, they can pull it out.

I like Yeşilyurt's rosters last two years. I just wish they would have kept Koolhaas. She was like a mom to those kidos

• Meliha didnt play for Bosnia Senior NT, am I right?

Also,Meliha does not count as naturalized player.

• https://www.volleyball.world/e…in-of-all-trades?id=91797

To be honest, I am disappointed with this. It might be one of the worse blog of the 100. Eda deserves a better piece than this:down:

• https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK__rxlogti/

Ebrar had an interview today on an Instagram page. Some notes:

She started volleyball as MB because at the youth level MBs were getting more sets. Then she played as OH for a while. While she was playing in Vakıfbank's youth academy, one of the trainers asked him to play as Opp. At first, she was offended because she thinks she has good reception skills but after playing as Opp for a while, now she enjoys playing as Opp more and it is the position she prefers to play now.

She considers being in the hardest group in the Olympic games as an advantage for QF. She is aiming to win against either USA or CHN

She gets demoralized most when she gets blocked, she doesn't feel the same for instance when she hits out at spiking

She has a special bustiere that she wears at every match (she ensures, it is washed before the game:lol:)

She gets extremely distracted whenever she wears jewelry/ornaments while playing volleyball, that's why she prefers not to wear any

She wants to get out of her comfort zone, she thinks that's the only way to improve. That's why she wants to play abroad. She implied that she wants to play in Serie-A so Novara news is probably true.

Her idols are Kosheleva and Maja Poljak. She is a big fan of especially kosheleva

She thinks she always played with good setters throughout her career (Maja, Naz, Cansu, Carlini) but if she has to pick a new one, it would be Wolosz

She says she has an angry personality in general, that's why she needs to improve control over her emotions (I can't agree more)

She is planning to keep trying different hair colors, she will change it more in the future. The next colors will be orange and green most likely (she wanted to try red but it wasn't successful) she doesn't care about what others think about her hair

She was checking her DMs last year when she gets popular first but she doesn't do it anymore. Her father sometimes makes her answer especially small kids

She finds Aslı Kalaç very funny.

She couldn't take university entry exams 2 years in a row because it was the same date as VNL finals. This year she didn't even bother to register the exams assuming that it will be the same date with VNL finals

She really wants to be a trainer after retiring from volleyball (finally a female player indeed wants to be a trainer!) not really high level though, she wants to teach volleyball to kids mostly.

• She thinks she always played with good setters throughout her career (Maja, Naz, Cansu, Carlini) but if she has to pick a new one, it would be Wolosz.

Here we go again. :roll: This seems to be the hot topic right now. :lol:

• Wow this is very insightful! And it is reassuring that Ebrar knows she has anger issues. And it gets too extreme because she is also passionate. It is brave of her to admit that. Also, I agree it would be more beneficial for her to play abroad especially in a team in contention for Champions League.

• Here we go again. :roll: This seems to be the hot topic right now. :lol:

Lol, but she is right! All the setters she played with are pretty good

• Given Ebrar openly said she does not like Egonu and rumors suggest Egonu is staying in Conegliano, looking forward to watching the matches between these two in Seria A

She kick her ass more than ones in Vakifbank so I’m not surprised :lol:

• Given Ebrar openly said she does not like Egonu and rumors suggest Egonu is staying in Conegliano, looking forward to watching the matches between these two in Seria A

when did she say so? and why wouldnt she like her?

• good news for volleyball in general

Imo guidetti is 90% responsabke of the level of turkish NT