Italian Women NT 2021

• I agree that bringing 4 MB is a meaningless as bringing 3 setters.

It is ok not to bring a backup opp as long as a team has an OH who can play as opp

• Are you sure you only bring 1 opp. You don't want egonu to be exhausted comes qf, semi, finals. Don't you? I'd rather bring 3mb or 3oh. It's risky to only bring 1 opp. You don't know what's gonna happen.

I've literally never seen Egonu tired

• I've literally never seen Egonu tired

This is what I wanted to say.
    I literally never saw Egonu tired. Every tie break that She plays, She looks like monster without single sing that She is tired…

• Bring sorokaite as backup oh/opp and cut either 1 of Bosetti's or pietrini

lol

I agree that bringing 4 MB is a meaningless as bringing 3 setters.

Nope, when one of your MBs (Folie) is very injury prone.

Mazzanti said before prepreations that he wants to be conventional and bring 3 MBs to Tokyo, so I guess something has happened during a camp regarding a form of specific players, if this info is correct.

• Yes , its better 3 mb and 2 opp, but if one of those is Folie he better get 4 mb as she is injury prone and maybe not in the best shape yet. Also sorokaite can play as opp, and she is a decent-good opp in my opionion

• Yes , its better 3 mb and 2 opp, but if one of those is Folie he better get 4 mb as she is injury prone and maybe not in the best shape yet. Also sorokaite can play as opp, and she is a decent-good opp in my opionion

First question is why a trainer would bring an injury prone player to OG? It is not like she is the best Italian MB

• Folie is the best Italian MB.

• Well to me she is (or can be) the best italian mb, but at this moment i dont know whats her shape, so i cant judge ...maybe she is not ready. If she is, mazzanti should think taking her to Tokyo and "risk" or take 4mb

• Folie is not the best Italian MB.

• hey guys I read in an brazilian site that italy gonna have friendly matches with serbia

It's probably fake as i didn't found anything in other pages

But women gonna have matches? I see men had matches against tunisia

• hey guys I read in an brazilian site that italy gonna have friendly matches with serbia

It's true. Karch hinted at it in an interview he gave. And then someone else confirmed it (an Italian but i dont remember who)

I wouldn’t be surprised they are close and they need some matches before Olympics.

This friendly match can be more exciting than whole VNL competition.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they play some friendly with Croatia, even though this is not challenge for them at all.

• The biggest surprise of all would be if Giulia Gennari goes at Olympics :heart::lol:

Her instead of Malinov, She has perfect connection with Egonu, who knows :rolll:

• The biggest surprise of all would be if Giulia Gennari goes at Olympics :heart::lol:

Her instead of Malinov, She has perfect connection with Egonu, who knows :rolll:

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

• People here are forgeting that this can be starting six for Italy.

Egonu - ?

Sylla - C.Bosetti

Fahr - Folie

De Gennaro

This is literally Imoco Conegliano team.
    Gennari is playing two years with everyone from this starting six except C.Bosetti. In this short time She has the best connection with all players, especially with Egonu :whistle::whistle:

Don’t be surprised:rolll::rolll:

• crovolley even u don't believe in that

Amazing connection that she arrived to lose with half of main squad and wolosz need to enter

• Ok maybe Gennari has played good games in imoco, but she has zero inrentaional experience (as far as i know) and she hasnt play as sterter in any club in A1. She hasnt prove anything. In not saying she isnt good but for now she aint ready. Also playing with players like egonu hill, de kruijf, sylla helped. And in my opinion danesi should be starter instead of Fahr. *But as Fahr is imoco player she is the best and should be starter*🙂🙃