USA Women's NT 2021

• Maybe it's just me, I feel Poulter is underappreciated here.

I watched many of Poulter's Chieri games last season and this past long weekend I watched UYBA vs Scandicci. Poulter's setting has been really fast most of the time. What surprises me is that her connection with Gray on the back row attack from position 6 (and oftentimes between position 5 and 6) is so fast and so pleasing to watch (of course, when the connection is on). I think the rhythm is faster than her connection with Robinson at NT, which really reminds me of her Illinois days when she ran a super fast pipe attack with Quade.

Poulter is a well-rounded setter and she has no significant shortcomings in her setting. I can see her blocking making progress this season. She needs to work on her consistency and try to be more creative (not saying that she is predictable now). I hope she can continue to improve her skills and brings that to USA NT.

Poulter is under-appreciated. I'd love to see her move to Turkey (if it opens up)

• I don't understand why you don't consider Micha as starting setter........

• I don't understand why you don't consider Micha as starting setter........

Blocking liability and inconsistent location especially to the pins, at least when running USA’s offense. Her serve seems much improved but it remains to be seen if it’ll be as effective in NT matches or if Karch even allows her to use her jump serve. But she’s a gamer for sure, I wouldn’t count her out — or Karch for that matter. He could bring three setters again. :rolll:

• From all US setter right now She has best season in the clubs.

Hancock deserves to be in US. Watch more games from Novara they are playing great.

• From all US setter right now She has best season in the clubs.

Hancock deserves to be in US. Watch more games from Novara they are playing great.

She has the best season simply because she is in the best club. If Poulter were to play at Novara, Novara will still be comfortably at 2nd place in the league.

• She has the best season simply because she is in the best club. If Poulter were to play at Novara, Novara will still be comfortably at 2nd place in the league.

she is in the best club with the reason. :whistle:

• she is in the best club with the reason. :whistle:

That's laughable as an argument that she is better than the other two setters for NT. We all know that performance at clubs doesn't always translate to NT, not to mention for the pure setting job, Poulter is not any worse than Hancock even when only looking at the club performance.

• That doesn't mean anything.. Hancock has a lot more experience, of course she would be in a better team, she's a good player... Poulter started to play pro last season? Two seasons ago?.. Give her time, she will be in the "best team" soon enough...

• Everyones favorite Russian coach posted the USA v Turkey 2018 World Championship match today. Time...man....I cant believe 3 of the starting 6 in that match has been out of the gym for over a year now and another 3 nearing the end of their NT career. Excited for the future of this team but boy will I miss seeing them play in RWB colors.

• Everyones favorite Russian coach posted the USA v Turkey 2018 World Championship match today. Time...man....I cant believe 3 of the starting 6 in that match has been out of the gym for over a year now and another 3 nearing the end of their NT career. Excited for the future of this team but boy will I miss seeing them play in RWB colors.

I will miss power BFFs Larson-Akinradewo. Hope Larson continues to play libero. Loljk.

• This story always felt off to me and that coach always felt off to me to be entirely honest, I know that Destinee herself is quite the character as well but I'm very open to finally hear her side hear on what happened years ago as well. Like I said, the entire thing was BEYOND off.

• This story always felt off to me and that coach always felt off to me to be entirely honest, I know that Destinee herself is quite the character as well but I'm very open to finally hear her side hear on what happened years ago as well. Like I said, the entire thing was BEYOND off.

Dig Pink released something about it yesterday but it's since been deleted after a troll account claimed that other Black players are on the coach's side and downplaying it to attitude issues. I'm sure everyone just wants to know what really went down.