Serbia NT 2021

• Maja's husband made a big fuss on Twitter the other day about her not being chosen as Serbia's flagbearer at the Olympics. Instead the honour went to the basketball player Sonja Petrović who led Serbia to the gold medal at the European championships last month.

He said it was only his opinion and he didn't consult her before throwing his tantrum, but I really wish he hadn't done it. The team really doesn't need any outside distractions at the moment.

Don't worry it's usual in brazil 😄😄😄

last months adenizia husband fight with dani lins father i think or i don't remember what player

Thaisa husband fight withbpolina rahimova and so on..

• Maja's husband made a big fuss on Twitter the other day about her not being chosen as Serbia's flagbearer at the Olympics. Instead the honour went to the basketball player Sonja Petrović who led Serbia to the gold medal at the European championships last month.

He said it was only his opinion and he didn't consult her before throwing his tantrum, but I really wish he hadn't done it. The team really doesn't need any outside distractions at the moment.

I wouldn't say that there was a big fuss about it, he wrote what he wrote, very selfish on his part, obviously a little and politically motivated in terms of promoting his new profession, but he is also completely right. OTOH girls are now preoccupied with playing a friendlies and they are traveling to Japan just in 6 days so I don’t see space for any distraction, and also the not-so-great media popularity of volleyball is in their favor.

• I wouldn't say that there was a big fuss about it, he wrote what he wrote, very selfish on his part, obviously a little and politically motivated in terms of promoting his new profession, but he is also completely right. OTOH girls are now preoccupied with playing a friendlies and they are traveling to Japan just in 6 days so I don’t see space for any distraction, and also the not-so-great media popularity of volleyball is in their favor.

I found such a composition on the IO website on fivb:

Setter: Maja Ognejnovic,Sladjana Mirkovic

Opposite: Tijana Boskovic,Ana Bjelica

MB:Milena Rasic,Maja Aleksic,Mina Popovic

OH:Brankica Mihajlovic,Bianka Busa,Bojana Milenkovic,Jelena Blagojevic

Libero:Silvija Popovic

I wonder if it's the actual composition:what:

Before the start of the vnl, the line-up given on the FIVB website did not work out, but this one seems likely:dance4:

• Lazovic is out !!! guess lacking of experience maybe compared with Busa.

Rasic, Caric, Savic appeared in the first friendly again Italy but were all not included the 14 line-ups.

Finally Rasic take place of Kocic, this is a very convincing decision.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• This set should go to Italy but this refeeres are bad as hell :lol:

Pietrini should be starter over Sylla and I hope Folie or Fahr are gone perform over Christina.

At what point in your life will you realize that this is a Serbian NT thread.

• "The composition of the team will be known on July 14. In general, about 15 players are known, but I would not like to say the exact list. After all, I do not know it exactly either. God forbid, there can always be some problems, that they have to some changes to be made. We will wait until July 14. " Zoran Terzic

Players will be travel to Japan (Hofu then Tokyo) on July 15.

• "The composition of the team will be known on July 14. In general, about 15 players are known, but I would not like to say the exact list. After all, I do not know it exactly either. God forbid, there can always be some problems, that they have to some changes to be made. We will wait until July 14. " Zoran Terzic

And the composition at the IO was not already given? :/

#FreeLazovic

• The following players will be travelling to Japan. No surprises.

S: Ognjenović, Mirković

OPP: Bošković, Bjelica

MB: Rašić, Popović, Aleksić, Kocić

OH: Mihajlović, Buša, Blagojević, Milenković, Lazović

L: Popović

Two players will be cut from the roster before the competition starts. I'm just praying Lazović makes it.

• Isn't Blagojevic a better passer than Milenkovic? For me, I would keep whoever passes better. (whoever that is lol)

She is but I’m pretty sure Milenkovic is making the squad given how heavily she featured in the friendly matches and to be fair I think she did a decent job in those games. I think the decision is between Blagojevic and Lazovic and though the team needs Lazovic more, I expect Terzic to pick Blagojevic.