China NT 2021

• I dont want it to be happened again, my heart!

That's what made it so awesome :!:<3 :!:

• OMG, so excited yet so nervous for this. I want them to repeat the glory for Gold Medal, but not that scrappy journey in Rio.

Have your FAITH! This time it is not necessary all the agonies of the past. The team is a mature one nowadays. In the 2016 Rio it's merely a newly groomed team fortified with those old injury-ridden warriors! Let's wish another glorious moment for the golden generation :whistle: The most important thing the team get healthy then they may attain their optimum capacity!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• A video posted by Lang Dao! On the way from Rimini to the airport. They should reach Shanghai soon and will quarantine & have training camp concurrently at the Ningbo Beilun base.

is that JLP's official account? she's so adorbs! Didnt know she's a fan of rocket girls 101 :heart:

• Apparently they celebrated Liu Yanhan's "birthday" the other day, but online it says she was born on January 19, 1993. lol So was it really her birthday and the info is wrong or did she just want a free cake? :gone:

• They really messed up calling LY, she's just not up to the task. ChenBY can't be worse. I'm no DQQ fan, but I think she would also be a better option. As for LYH, never liked her, never will don't want to see her ever again.

Li Yao is older, but she's still much weaker than Gong XY in every aspect. Her coming in as part of the double sub in Tokyo doesn't make sense.

I will say Liu Yanhan looked good at the VNL finals in 2019, but that was two years ago... Her form now is questionable and it seems Lang Ping is set on her being the backup opposite which is confusing since she's better on the left.

• Agree that Liu Yanhan's form is in question especially in this VNL, and Liu Xiaotong isn't looking great either but I'm not sure who else Lang Ping can take. Then again, if Zhu, ZCN and LYY all falter (touchwood!) we're probably done for. So is the fourth OH really needed? For MBs, Yuan and Yan are going for sure. We definitely need a third one, and before VNL I was pretty sure it would be WYY, but now it all looks like a mess.

Some very tough decisions the coaching staff are going to face!

• Zhang Changning and Li Yingying can play OP so it's not a problem. China never had another consistent scorer besides Zhu but this VNL Zhang Changning and Li Yingying really improved. Can they play like this during Olympics? I'm more concerned with libero. MB backups are a mess since both Wang and Yang are pretty much the same. Both Lius are the same type of player so no need to bring them both. I prefer Wang Yuanyuan over Yang Hanyu and Liu Xiaotong for experience.