Russia NT 2021

• this guy claim that even if the Russian federation does not allow it, Fivb can approve this transfer.

Also, Fedorovtseva's father shared a instagram story that say "Stay calm".

• I don't remember if it was in rai or in eurovollley tv but I heard one commentor saying arina fedorotseva the young dtar that gonna play for their NT if their federation allows it

It makes me react weird as I tough the contract was a deal and they had permission

But now I see why they said that

It was in the match Italy x Russia, it was pointed out by Rai commentators. They highlighted the big "IF".

• I don't remember if it was in rai or in eurovollley tv but I heard one commentor saying arina fedorotseva the young dtar that gonna play for their NT if their federation allows it

It makes me react weird as I tough the contract was a deal and they had permission

But now I see why they said that

They were talking about Ekaterina Antropova.

• General regulation of VFV (Russian Volleyball Federation)
    https://www.volley.ru/documents/465/p1/3846/

https://www.volley.ru/globals/documents/download.php?id=3846

40.1. На получение трансферного сертификата могут претендовать Волейболисты, достигшие 18

лет.

Transfer only aged 18 old and older.

18 - age of majority in Russia

• It seems like Turkey fans are crazy about Arina Fedorovtseva, on Fenerbahce's IG a short short video of Arina attracted over 142,000 reviews! I have not followed Turkey volleyball league before, but his year I will and I really want to see how Arina plays when she is under such tremendous expectations from the fans and world volleyball community.

• It seems like Turkey fans are crazy about Arina Fedorovtseva, on Fenerbahce's IG a short short video of Arina attracted over 142,000 reviews! I have not followed Turkey volleyball league before, but his year I will and I really want to see how Arina plays when she is under such tremendous expectations from the fans and world volleyball community.

She’s not only popular with Turkish fans, she’s quite popular in South east Asia too.

• Russia has a tall Opposite player playing now at U18 World Champ, at 200 cm. Will Shyvdkia be the next Gamova? Or will she just follow the footsteps of Malygina, another tall, lousy player.

We'll have to see how she develops. Height doesn't help if the movements are stiff and slow.

She's originally an MB and this NT season is playing Opp. Let's see how she does. Honestly, I don't know if she has potential as Opp.

• Suvorova and Sergeeva can be the next big MB duo in the future. Together with Kobzar, Arina, and Kadochkina for the first time in a very long time, Russia's volleyball future looks bright.

• Suvorova and Sergeeva can be the next big MB duo in the future. Together with Kobzar, Arina, and Kadochkina for the first time in a very long time, Russia's volleyball future looks bright.

what about the coach? Will Busato's contract be extended?

• what about the coach? Will Busato's contract be extended?

It is a very good question.

Before u-18 tournament, no one (including myself) thought that the Russian NT would play like this without Fedorovtseva. There are also some rumors, Karpol didn't allow Protopopova (who is more promising OPP than Popova and Shvidkaia) to play in this tournament because he didn't want that the player to join the team in the middle of season. TBH, after that I didn't even think that the Russian NT would win medals but after this tournament, I understand that it is even possible to win gold medals without Arina and Protopopova when you have a good coach. Btw, Karikov also won the gold medals with the youth men's NT so this isn't his first gold medal in this age category. If the senior Russian NT doesn't find a decent coach, I think that all medals and efforts in the youth NT will be pointless because the senior Russian NT needs a strong coach rather than a strong player rn.

Back to your question, this still remains unclear. We'll find out the answer to this question in December. The Russian NT played in three tournaments this season and failed in all of them. No one in Russia is satisfied with the performance of the women's NT.

• We'll have to see how she develops. Height doesn't help if the movements are stiff and slow.

Well, its precisely when a player is stiff and slow it kinda helps a lot to be 200 cm+ in case one desires to be a pro volley player;) But I get your point - to reach elite level, then no height alone wont be sufficient.

• In my opinion, Verbov would be a good candidate to coach the women's team. This can be a good training ground for him, if ever he decide to switch to the men's team later in the future.

• It seems like this board has been really quiet.:wavy:

I tried to listen in, on the hope a subtitle might be provided, but you know how disappointed I was, I could not even understand a single word from Gracheva/Fedorovtseva's live chat!:sos::sos:

Anyway from here there different resources I at least found out what they were chatting about: Arina was doing great, feeling great, and settling in Istanbul nicely.

Gracheva interviewed a total of 5 players on her IG page so far, here is the list: 1st Gamova, 2nd Goncharova, 3rd Kosheleva, 4th Sokorova, and the 5th, yes it is Fedorovtseva! Wow, a 17 year old made into this elite club!!:flower:

I have been following Fenerbahce club plays this season and been impressed. I don't want to say Arina is the best OH yet, but it is hard to name an OH is apparently better than she is now. Of cause people will point out Arina's weakness on reception, no surprise there, but anyway her back row weakness has been minimized in Fenerbahce where Terzic is smart to use her long distance strike ability from behind 3 meter line. Arina's back row attacks have been improved a lot compared to her play for Russian NT and for Kazan. Those attacks have been very effective and lethal and it has become one of the important winning weapons as in Galatasaray game's 5th set showed.

People are talking very positively now how great Russia women's chance will be winning in upcoming important world tournaments, the answer is yes or no. We see many great Russian young players showing in U20, u18 world stage and it is very possible a very good team with capability to win gold in world stage can be formed. The only big question here is: is the VFV capable of finding a capable NT coach and finding a capable setter to make it happen?? Buzato's strategy of everything depending on height apparently does not work.