Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Actually the Asian teams won more medals than European teams in Olympics

That is true, but I don't think Chinese NT right now is what most people here consider "Asian volleyball" (so I deliberately excluded their results from 2013-now). And USA, Brazil have styles that are closer to European than Asian.

• Google translate says its something along the lines of "Vakif want to win the champions league. The Chinese League will finish early next season and they want Zhu to join and offer her 2 million euros for the Champions League final."

can never trust machine translate without getting a native speaker to check. A lot of Turkish words "look similar" to English so I could guess what it is about.

Anyways, hope it is true, and not just a rumor.

• More like copyright issues, the world cup replays were totally fine and even had nice introductions for the japanese players.

I think they are talking about the VTV league broadcasts, not just anything that comes from Japan. And I'm not talking about 9 camera stuff with cool replays. Just a simple feed. The DAZN and GAORA broadcasts (of V.League matches) are fine most of the time, but they actively fuckup the vtv ones. The frame rate is shit, there's artifacts and blurriness everywhere. It's dizzying to watch. Broadcasting isn't rocket science. It's been around for decades.

Sorry for :offtopic:

• Kelsey says she likes different experiences whenever she gets a chance and as much as I understand that she might want to experience Japan culture, I don’t think it is the right place for her at this moment of her career.

It will be an appropriate moment when scientists can develop a robotic arm ;)

• I’m interested what it is going to happend with Busto - Tianjin deal.

Will they loan some player for CEV competition :what:

• Do you know which CEV competition Busto is playing in? like CL, or one of the lesser competitions?

For now but We have rumors that they are gone get CL ticket afterall... lets See if this is going to happend.

• today savino gonna confirm a player for next season

I imagine is orthman or natalia

• For now but We have rumors that they are gone get CL ticket afterall... lets See if this is going to happend.

really? sources of these rumors are reliable? I hope Eczacı get cl ticket too.

• To be honest I never believed the Ecz rumors for Kelsey, it never seem like a good fit for her. The team seemed to have more problems than solutions and I doubt at this stage in her career, is something she would want to be apart of.

I can forsee her playing somewhere where she can have a short season post wedding and then back to the US gym to train for World Championships.

Plus, isn't Adams gonna be playing for Eczaci anyways?

• Google translate says its something along the lines of "Vakif want to win the champions league. The Chinese League will finish early next season and they want Zhu to join and offer her 2 million euros for the Champions League final."

It is an accurate translation. But does that make sense? Isn't Chinese league longer this year and hasn't Vakıf re-signed with its two foreign OHs already?

• Yeah, if an Italian team gets a 4th spot in CL again, I demand an extra ticket for Turkish teams too.

All slots for CL next season are already distributed by a ranking composition. There were strong rumors that CL may be enlarged to 24 teams, and the best-fourth teams from Turkey or Italy would get wild cards for a competition, but nothing has changed here officially, and it's really hard to imagine that anything will change. And if so, I don't think only Italian teams would benefit from that, because what would be a basis for that? 1st place in a ranking, when in the past Turkey was first for a decade or so?

Google translate says its something along the lines of "Vakif want to win the champions league. The Chinese League will finish early next season and they want Zhu to join and offer her 2 million euros for the Champions League final."

I don't think that's true, it is understandable that from time to time there are some crazy rumors about best players in the world like Zhu or Leon, the same is in football or other sports. But even if they want to do that, I don't think that's possible according to rules for players registration for a competition, unless it's an emergency replacement during a competition, and yet I don't think you can make an emergency replacement after quater-finals.