Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Eczacıbaşı wanted her if im not wrong

There a site that put Natalia on a widh list for ECZ, but i dont know if its correct... ECZ seems to have a solid plan.. but if this rumours come to be true... i dont know.

But i would guess that Natalia -Gabi duo are on Radar in ECZ. Maja will sit on the bench in local competition and Ogbou-Tijana and Natalia or gabi playing in local competition alingside with Hande.

A great MB its something that ECZ can not give up IMO.

• But both Zhu and MBH are not bad receivers IMO and can do great either.

• Natalia is probably going to China.. I don't think that Eczacibasi will make that same mistake twice

• I thought I read JT has two years with ecz

• How will MBH & Zhu receiving line work? Will it be better than Zhu & Gabi?

Both Zhu and MBH are not bad at receiving.

The Chinese NT doesn't want to overload Zhu cuz she is the go-to player for them. So they let the OPP pass the ball in some rotations. Her passing is better than their libero Mengjie Wang.

MBH's passing was quite okay when she was playing in Busto Arsizio and Novara. Don't underestimate her.

• Let’s form a prayer circle and manifest this to the volleyball universe! 👏🏽

But if Gabi were to leave, which team should she go to? I want her in Conegliano simply because Wolosz can play super fast pace with her.

Gabi can go to any team which has enough money to pay for her:rolll: She would be a good upgrade to any top team!

• But both Zhu and MBH are not bad receivers IMO and can do great either.

+ MBH is way stronger physically than Gabi. We all saw in the clubs world championship how Imoco managed to win forcing Maja to set to her. They were there ready to block her and she was stuffed 2/3 times and easily defended the rest of the times. She's too short for the elite volleyball IMHO. Guidetti signed MBH few weeks after that tournament.

• Or maybe guidetti is planning to move gabi to libero and sign mbh zhu. Imagine you have all foreign players playing for CL/WWCC. 😂 But i think it's possible to have haak, mbh, gabi, zhu. If they let go rasic and maja. So all foreign players are OPP/OH. The rest are locals.

• Both Zhu and MBH are not bad at receiving.

The Chinese NT doesn't want to overload Zhu cuz she is the go-to player for them. So they let the OPP pass the ball in some rotations. Her passing is better than their libero Mengjie Wang.

MBH's passing was quite okay when she was playing in Busto Arsizio and Novara. Don't underestimate her.

China's libero is pretty bad. You can say x is better than their libero and it would be true

• Or maybe guidetti is planning to move gabi to libero and sign mbh zhu. Imagine you have all foreign players playing for CL/WWCC. 😂 But i think it's possible to have haak, mbh, gabi, zhu. If they let go rasic and maja. So all foreign players are OPP/OH. The rest are locals.

Why would they move Gabi to libero when he could hire a better libero paying her less? That makes absolutely zero sense

• Natalia is probably going to China.. I don't think that Eczacibasi will make that same mistake twice

Would love to see Natalia and Tandara in China together. The later did say she would like to return, but I do realize Tandara has a daughter who may be starting school soon so going abroad might not be the best thing.

I dont think that Natalia was a mistake. They won supercup, take silver on World club and the season was over.

Besides the fact that she almost broke her back with Lloyd and Ganze in a really bad shape.

• i would like to see Natalia in Italy. She deserves to play alongside a good setter

• + MBH is way stronger physically than Gabi. We all saw in the clubs world championship how Imoco managed to win forcing Maja to set to her. They were there ready to block her and she was stuffed 2/3 times and easily defended the rest of the times. She's too short for the elite volleyball IMHO. Guidetti signed MBH few weeks after that tournament.

Yes she is too short but she is still doing a great job at elite level. She is not the to-go-player obviously but she is not a regular defensive OH who plays as second libero. Her attacking is more than decent, even for high level

• I think that the mistake of ECZ made that season was Hire a good Opp, Two good OH but weaks MB and setter.

This time they approach build the team around singe, Hande and a spot to be taken by Yasemim or Beyza. (one of the best local players was considered to be an starter).

Ogbogu IMO was the best choice of this season, because she raise the level in MB position.

Saliha could not be worse than Lloyd and Ganze did. But so far, Saliha is putting a lot more than expected IMO.

• ppl criticize ECZ in last season, but they could not have been playing great (with those setters) but so far they were the most sussesfull turkish team in last season and till know they have been the most sucessfull turkish team in this season.

• Why would they move Gabi to libero when he could hire a better libero paying her less? That makes absolutely zero sense

And it's not like she's playing like Lucia Bosetti pos-injuries to be considered just a libero without a libero shirt... she's everything but a liability in attack

• And it's not like she's playing like Lucia Bosetti pos-injuries to be considered just a libero without a libero shirt... she's everything but a liability in attack

In the game against Conegliano she was playing great during all game in every element of the game. But because she doesnt score those sets in the end do we must assume that she is useless on attack?

• Saliha could not be worse than Lloyd and Ganze did. But so far, Saliha is putting a lot more than expected IMO.

Saliha is absolutely the biggest surprise this year. She has so much potential, she’s still so young but her game is already quite steady. Imo she has so much potential that she may be even better than Cansu in the future. Her height makes her a big threat at the net to her opponents, she has a very good serve as well.

I really hope Ecz can keep investing on her, and not let her sit back to the bench if they really hire Maja next season.

• Saliha is absolutely the biggest surprise this year. She has so much potential, she’s still so young but her game is already quite steady. Imo she has so much potential that she may be even better than Cansu in the future. Her height makes her a big threat at the net to her opponents, she has a very good serve as well.

I really hope Ecz can keep investing on her, and not let her sit back to the bench if they really hire Maja next season.

Its Elif who plays as a setter, Saliha is her sister who plays as OH