Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Homesickness? that can't possibly be the real reason for Egonu not coming to FB that's such an unprofessional reason

I don't think it's the case, but even if it was what would be unprofessional about it? It would be unprofessional if she signed and left before the end of her contract for that reason, but if she doesn't sign because she would rather stay in her home country that's her prerogative

• Aylin would leave in that case, Gui tried her in NT. Im sure she would love to join Vakıf. The young libero might be Selin Adalı from Vakıfbank B.

Stysiak has a good friendship with Eda, that might be in favor for FB if Egonu doesnt want to come.

Ayca or Aylin? Ayca isnt a very good player , I dont know Aylin. Libero is very important for Zhu.

• I don't think it's the case, but even if it was what would be unprofessional about it? It would be unprofessional if she signed and left before the end of her contract for that reason, but if she doesn't sign because she would rather stay in her home country that's her prerogative

You do realize homesickness and loyalty are not mutually exclusive right? Every athlete gets homesick at some point. She's not a child

• You do realize homesickness and loyalty are not mutually exclusive right? Every athlete gets homesick at some point. She's not a child

I'm just asking what does it have to do with unprofessionalism. If she wants to keep playing in her home country (where she is still playing on a high level league but that's not even the point) what's unprofessional?

• There is no real reason Egonu didn't come to FB because literally there hasn't been a decision yet guys :lol:. With that said I doubt that'd be the reasoning if it happened. She literally said before she would love to go abroad, mentioning Turkey as well.

If she says no, its probably to not break the strong Conegliano circle. Which would be understandable. I really think a record-breaking contract is being offered though.

• Ayca or Aylin? Ayca isnt a very good player , I dont know Aylin. Libero is very important for Zhu.

She was good a few years ago but not so much now, I do think Gio could bring the best out of her tbh. Ayça-Aylin might even complement each other in ways I guess, but it will be the risky area for VB imo after they let go of Gizem.

• I'm just asking what does it have to do with unprofessionalism. If she wants to keep playing in her home country (where she is still playing on a high level league but that's not even the point) what's unprofessional?

Because it's unreasonable. If she does want to play for Italy of course that's not a problem but if her reason being homesickness then that just shows how unstable she is playing at a level she's at.

For example, Kelsey Robinson. Can you imagine if she refused playing in Turkey because she got too homesick in China?

• Because it's unreasonable. If she does want to play for Italy of course that's not a problem but if her reason being homesickness then that just shows how unstable she is playing at a level she's at.

For example, Kelsey Robinson. Can you imagine if she refused playing in Turkey because she got too homesick in China?

That's not what unprofessional means though? And Kelsey Robinson is not really an example since except for this year americans don't have a home league, and there's plenty of american players that don't go pro/retire early because they don't want to play abroad, and again that's not being unprofessional that's just their choice.

• This thread could be renamed "transfer rumors 2021/2021 Conegliano to Turkey" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Homesickness? that can't possibly be the real reason for Egonu not coming to FB that's such an unprofessional reason

not homesickness but if the club offers you a proper salary and you are comfortably you don't need to go away specially if you are winning everything

like goncharova only that she don't win

• It would be cringe enough for any two players to be painted (or assumed to be) as co-dependent to that degree, but in this case there is the intersection with race that makes it seem that much worse. I mean, I can't be the only one to read this and think that those who make these offers are betraying a bit of subconscious racism... you know, because two black girls are a different "species" from the other girls and would be uncomfortable without each other...:roll::/

This is a crippled argument, with your logic anything against or for a black person could called be racist move because 'you never know subconscious racism'. Such an evil perspective to conclude this as racist move out of such a simple thing, which is not even maybe true. I mean, come on!

• Davide Mazzanti most likely will be the new head coach of Eczacıbaşı. Voleyboldefteri is a close source to Eczacıbaşı if I'm not mistaken.

No he is not a close source. He only knew neslihan via her husband and that's how he get the news before but in more than a year none of the rumours he spread turned out to be true. This news might be true though since it was rumoured in many other sites before

• I would very much like... Well, you know. :|

Did anyone quoted your name in this discussion. You keep posting this to every thread without no one mentioning your name, it sounds like indeed you want to be part of this narrative:lol:

• No he is not a close source. He only knew neslihan via her husband and that's how he get the news before but in more than a year none of the rumours he spread turned out to be true. This news might be true though since it was rumoured in many other sites before

I think he knows more than Neslihan, he is close with other players/agencies/management. It doesnt matter anyway :lol:

Egonu being unprofessional without a signed contract reeks of fan entitlement to me. Nobody owes her loyalty especially to a club she never played in to begin with.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This is a crippled argument, with your logic anything against or for a black person could called be racist move because 'you never know subconscious racism'. Such an evil perspective to conclude this as racist move out of such a simple thing, which is not even maybe true. I mean, come on!

I guess I know too much about subconscious racism, and therefore more likely to see it even in imaginary scenarios. Call it "evil" if that makes you sleep better at night, but there is a LOT of it out there, even in otherwise decent folk.:(

• I guess I know too much about subconscious racism, and therefore more likely to see it even in imaginary scenarios. Call it "evil" if that makes you sleep better at night, but there is a LOT of it out there, even in otherwise decent folk.:(

In this case it might not be but I agree, the world has still much much more to learn than it realizes often.

• It looks like Imoco Conegliano is interested in Brazilian Tainara Santos (OH) for next season.

Just a rumor for now...