Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• You were making a reference while claiming Gabi is the best receiver and I said with that statistics logic, indeed Meliha is better or as good as her at reception, which is true. To me, claiming Meliha is not even in top 20 receiver is quite naive. Go ahead and count these 20 OHs who are so-called better than Meliha

I didn't use 'statistics logic' as argument at all, i just correct facts from post above, even said that that means "nothing" to me (read not biding), hence my astonishment whence the comparison with Meliha with simple statistics, as a direct response to my post. Certainly unrelated to that, the data is there, but I certainly still disagree that it indicates that Meliha is better than Gabi.

• I didn't use 'statistics logic' as argument at all, i just correct facts from post above, even said that that means "nothing" to me (read not biding), hence my astonishment whence the comparison with Meliha with simple statistics, as a direct response to my post. Certainly unrelated to that, the data is there, but I certainly still disagree that it indicates that Meliha is better than Gabi.

Meliha is better or as good as Gabi at RECEPTION, not as overall OH. That's all my post said

• statistics are a good point of view but not completely if you look only in small numbers.

I think that Gabi has been playing against best teams and Meliha against weak teams. That is something for sure.

For example, on attack, Gabi scored % more than 70 % in some games against week teams.

• It looks like it is almost official that Egonu said no to Fenerbahce (contract was around 1.2M-1.5M€)because now Fener wants to sign Stysiak for next season, but is it Magda better option than Vargas ??

I don’t know...

Now Scandicci is targeting Vargas for next season...

• Meliha is better or as good as Gabi at RECEPTION, not as overall OH. That's all my post said

Your post didin't say that, you said that i use some statistics logic which i didn't use at all.

All along i talking just about reception skills, there is no need for twisting my words, and misinterpretations, not contribute, we still just disagree, I don't know if it's that hard to understand. Simple statistics from this season, IMO is not a strong enough argument to say that Meliha is better than Gabi (RECEPTION, obviously has to be emphasized, although all the time only that is talked about).

• It looks like it is almost official that Egonu said no to Fenerbahce (contract was around 1.2M-1.5M€)because now Fener wants to sign Stysiak for next season, but is it Magda better option than Vargas ??

I don’t know...

Uhm I like magda but she's as unconsistent as melissa

And melissa has increase her level recently

I don’t know...

I think that Stysiak has more room for improvement ...

I would prefer sign Vargas as OH than Thompson. ECZ or FB. Sign Vargas as OH, Stysiak, Robinson and a great foreigner MB. Meliha can play in starting lineu up in turkish competition.

but IMO Stysiak doesnt add that much to Fener.

They need a balanced team in all elements.

• I think that Stysiak has a winner mentality. Vargas IMO is playing volleyball, having a good time and making money.

• Stysiak has a lot of potential and vargas for me idk if we can see better than now

• Rumours about Zhu Ting, Monza and Conegliano.

https://www.volleyball.it/voll…on-courtney-a-conegliano/

For those who can't read italian:

It says that Zhu will stay in China and not going to Vakif. Danesi in staying in Monza, Mihajlovic is going to join the team and they are interested also in Jordan Thompson. Imoco keeps Wolosz as well as pretty much everyone (Paola hasn't confirmed yet but I'm pretty sure she will stay) except Hill and they are trying to get Megan Courtney in her place. Then Ebrar to Novara seems like a done deal.

• IMO would be best if Monza keeps their OH and hire Thompson... Brankica changes the game style of any team... She and Thompson... They should try to Busa.. Busa, Mejners and Orthmann.. seems good.

• Your post didin't say that, you said that i use some statistics logic which i didn't use at all.

All along i talking just about reception skills, there is no need for twisting my words, and misinterpretations, not contribute, we still just disagree, I don't know if it's that hard to understand. Simple statistics from this season, IMO is not a strong enough argument to say that Meliha is better than Gabi (RECEPTION, obviously has to be emphasized, although all the time only that is talked about).

You are the one who's twisting words or not even reading posts carefully! What I've written was quite clear to understand and you suddenly become defensive and throw shade on Meliha (unnecessarily) and claim that she is not even top 20 best receiver (without any ground)

They have been playing in the same league and same team, of course it makes sense. What it doesn't make sense is comparing Hill and Gabi who has been playing in different leagues with even different balls. How hard could that be to understand:aww:

• serdar and Bogdan , you guys already decided it that you two won't agree with each other on this matter.. better drop the discussion (or go to Turkish thread to talk about it, if you want)

• For those who can't read italian:

It says that Zhu will stay in China and not going to Vakif. Danesi in staying in Monza, Mihajlovic is going to join the team and they are interested also in Jordan Thompson. Imoco keeps Wolosz as well as pretty much everyone (Paola hasn't confirmed yet but I'm pretty sure she will stay) except Hill and they are trying to get Megan Courtney in her place. Then Ebrar to Novara seems like a done deal.

why though? covid?