Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• She's not, although it is obvious that Conegliano has its roster built already for a next season and we wait for official confirmations - on volleyball.it Plummer is rumored as an almost-sure transfer, the same with Courtney. If there is a suprising move for Conegliano, I think it will be a player that wasn't talked about too much in context of other clubs, MAYBE (although I don't believe it, and I know she was rumored to go to some top Turkish clubs) Whilite. Conegliano used to build its teams with pretty long and decent bench, but it's hard to say how much specifically roster construction will change with huge salary increase for Paola. Plummer looks like an expensive addition, though.

I have read somewhere that Conegliano is not really stable financially and it seems it is going to be the last season they will be able to hire Egonu probably. Does anyone know anything about such situation?

• Onestly I prefer Kelsey- Sylla duo.. Courtney is too weak in attack. But if Plummer is coming will be only Courtney due to the rules.

• I have read somewhere that Conegliano is not really stable financially and it seems it is going to be the last season they will be able to hire Egonu probably. Does anyone know anything about such situation?

I didn't read anything about it but i wouldn't be surprised, it's what happens to most italian teams

• I have read somewhere that Conegliano is not really stable financially and it seems it is going to be the last season they will be able to hire Egonu probably. Does anyone know anything about such situation?

Literally nowhere you can find this. False rumors.

They can be only in better financial situation...

• An just opposite, Egonu got offer 700k€ from Conegliano and 2years contract.

I know that everyone want to see Egonu out of Conegliano but it is gone happend just yet.

• I didn't read anything about it but i wouldn't be surprised, it's what happens to most italian teams

It feels weird. Italy has a bigger economy than Turkey with better industrial capacity, world renown brands etc. Volleyball is more appreciated. Italian team jerseys have like 50 sponsors whereas it is hard to find even one sponsor in Turkey.

• It feels weird. Italy has a bigger economy than Turkey with better industrial capacity, world renown brands etc. Volleyball is more appreciated. Italian team jerseys have like 50 sponsors whereas it is hard to find even one sponsor in Turkey.

Eczacibasi is a big holding company, Vakifbank is a big bank and Fenerbahce is the biggest Turkish multi-sectional club (or one of two alongside Galatasaray). Italian teams, on the other hand, are sponsored by diversified group of smaller sponsors, and a system of ''patrons'' (for example Gino Sirci, the owner and a president of Perugia) that decide to create a big club in volleyball is by its definition unstable. Sponsorship of Turkish teams, on the other hand, may financially differ from season to season, but in general is definitely more stable.

And sooner or later, Conegliano will fall as well, like every Italian club besides male Modena did, and Modena on its own had a decade or so when they were outside of a top of Italian league - but I don't think that for now this is a risk, considering that they were able to outbid Turkish teams in fight for Egonu and had historically good season. Let's be honest, with Egonu entering her prime days, Italian volleyball will feast on both club and national team level, so to have Egonu in its squad is pretty decent feature for Conegliano as a club. Like it or not, Egonu is era-defining player.

• It feels weird. Italy has a bigger economy than Turkey with better industrial capacity, world renown brands etc. Volleyball is more appreciated. Italian team jerseys have like 50 sponsors whereas it is hard to find even one sponsor in Turkey.

That's because volleyball isn't really that appreciated in Italy. It has a small pretty invested base, but the general public couldn't care less about it unless the national team does good in Olympics/Wch, but even then it's just a fizzle that doesn't get engagement on club level. Big companies just put the money on football, even a Serie C football team gets more attention than a volleyball team, that's why most volleyball teams have to resort in many small local companies and that's also the reason why most teams are from Northern Italy considering the South doesn't have a thriving economy on the territory. To be fair some teams do a good job at creating a good network of connections, Conegliano definetly did a good job in engaging a lot of small wine producers (I think most of the sponsors of Conegliano are related to Prosecco, from producing, bottling, typography etc), but still I don't see it as a good model in the long run and the number of teams that went from fighting for a title to barely going through or just disappearing (Perugia, Pesaro, Piacenza, Villa Cortese, or more recently Bergamo and Casalmaggiore) it's the prove of it. As of right now the only team that doesn't rely on that is Scandicci, Savino del Bene is a big freight forwarding company (last year they had 1.6bln € of revenue) and its his boss is a big volleyball fan that just baught himself a team and just started to throw money at it, you can notice they don't have as many sponsors on their jersey as other teams. It's honestly ironic they're such a mess

I don’t know how accurate this is but I’ve heard in Turkish TV that Italian teams accept even lower sponsorship in exchange for a spot on their jersey or court, while in Turkey clubs do not want or demand more money for such sponsorship.

As Realista said, big teams in Turkey are backed up by big holdings or banks or big clubs and they have sponsor for water or airline or even coffee but they don’t get a space on their jersey. Only airline companies started to invest recently. Even if you want to invest big money, they may not want to accept it for various reasons such as political reasons or keeping club management to themselves. Eczacibasi has sponsors but they are mostly companies that are under Eczacibasi holding.

They do have tons of big brands, but they're not gonna sponsor a volleyball team. Ferrari Conegliano, I don't think so:rolll:

• That's because volleyball isn't really that appreciated in Italy. It has a small pretty invested base, but the general public couldn't care less about it unless the national team does good in Olympics/Wch, but even then it's just a fizzle that doesn't get engagement on club level. Big companies just put the money on football, even a Serie C football team gets more attention than a volleyball team, that's why most volleyball teams have to resort in many small local companies and that's also the reason why most teams are from Northern Italy considering the South doesn't have a thriving economy on the territory. To be fair some teams do a good job at creating a good network of connections, Conegliano definetly did a good job in engaging a lot of small wine producers (I think most of the sponsors of Conegliano are related to Prosecco, from producing, bottling, typography etc), but still I don't see it as a good model in the long run and the number of teams that went from fighting for a title to barely going through or just disappearing (Perugia, Pesaro, Piacenza, Villa Cortese, or more recently Bergamo and Casalmaggiore) it's the prove of it. As of right now the only team that doesn't rely on that is Scandicci, Savino del Bene is a big freight forwarding company (last year they had 1.6bln € of revenue) and its his boss is a big volleyball fan that just baught himself a team and just started to throw money at it, you can notice they don't have as many sponsors on their jersey as other teams. It's honestly ironic they're such a mess

It Turkey, company's subtract their sponsorship investments from their taxes. Is it similar in Italy?

• As a Christian, I find this blasphemous and insensitive to the faith of this sect.

sounds like personal problem

• :D:D
    Who is making this transfer for Fener.

She is still to young, to everything for such a big club.

• Wasn't she going to volero? Even there was a rumor she is connected to sb community and they want her to play 2024 og for france