Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• For Vakif Haak with 33 points, next in line is Zehra with 11 (6 blocks) :sos: bad game by Cansu and the pins. Also I would have tried Aylin

• if Vakif plays at this level, they're going to get dragged by imoco.

They can't win with Haak alone.

Awful match from Cansu, Gabi, and Ayca. (MBH too, but she's been poor for awhile now)

I have a feeling they're lifting for this match also lmao. Throughout the season they were dominant in TL but FB really leveled up, they have to be at their best against them. With this performance Egonu alone is even enough

• For Vakif Haak with 33 points, next in line is Zehra with 11 (6 blocks) :sos: bad game by Cansu and the pins. Also I would have tried Aylin

I liked Cansu for how creative she used to be and how much she forced to spread the game in a way that actually worked. But she has been boring for a while tbh.

• The great performance of Gizem and Cansu was very bad. Gio, look at Gizem and call her:call: Instead of helping the team, Gio was making a fool of himself:wavy:

• I liked Cansu for how creative she used to be and how much she forced to spread the game in a way that actually worked. But she has been boring for a while tbh.

Same here, the Cansu of Club World Champs was so good but then she started to play worse. Boring (Haakball) but also a bit imprecise

• As unpopular as his work was/is, it's a fact that Terzic managed in the end, without giving up his understanding and style of volleyball, to reach a serious level of volleyball with this team, no matter how this series ended.

• Same here, the Cansu of Club World Champs was so good but then she started to play worse. Boring (Haakball) but also a bit imprecise

Post-injury Cansu just hasn't been the same.

(I know this is extremely premature... and mostly as a discussion point).... but at what point does Vakifbank start to get concerned about next season? Buket is fine for 9/10 teams in the league... but not against FB (and probably against Ecza next season).. or the top Euro teams

• Can I say a bad thing? This game of Vakif reminded me of Eczaci last year:down:

I hope for a better match level wise in the next game

• I liked Cansu for how creative she used to be and how much she forced to spread the game in a way that actually worked. But she has been boring for a while tbh.

Cansu was so good in the beginning of this season, it looked like she stepped up to another level, playing a fast game and involving all the hitters very well with great stability at the same time. But after coming back from her mid season injury, her performance regressed badly unfortunately.

• As unpopular as his work was/is, it's a fact that Terzic managed in the end, without giving up his understanding and style of volleyball, to reach a serious level of volleyball with this team, no matter how this series ended.

I was thinking the same after Vargas ver.2.0 came back to FB, and with Gizem filling their weakest position last season, he has been able to play the Serbian NT style game finally. (Only the 2nd MB is still nowhere to be found, yes Popovic you know we’re talking about you:D)

• I think Gabi's injury is remaining, they were saying prematch that her ankle is still swollen, this might explain partially why she ended up with 17%. Question is, why Giovanni did not give her a pause and use Tugba instead?

Cansu needs a solid back up, Buket won't save the day. Buket is a fine setter when she plays regularly but not the type that comes in and fixes things immediately, she often makes a double contact instead lol. Is Maja going back to Vakifbank after all :D?

• I think Gabi's injury is remaining, they were saying prematch that her ankle is still swollen, this might explain partially why she ended up with 17%. Question is, why Giovanni did not give her a pause and use Tugba instead?

Cansu needs a solid back up, Buket won't save the day. Buket is a fine setter when she plays regularly but not the type that comes in and fixes things immediately, she often makes a double contact instead lol. Is Maja going back to Vakifbank after all :D?

I forgot about Gabi's ankle. Makes Tugba's absence more interesting.

I think Carlini would be a nice pairing to Cansu. But that won't happen.

• About today's match can someone say me If Ana Cristina hád time on court?

• About today's match can someone say me If Ana Cristina hád time on court?

She did, but not as much. I think in one of the sets she stayed a bit longer replacing Arina. Other times she came in as block sub.