Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• That was really careless of them. Overall a very disappointing season for JT. Are all the selected players from JT present in NT training?

On the other hand, Kelsey had more vacation days and went everywhere with either Bamrungsuk or her husband and she managed to stay safe the whole time she was in Japan, Thank God.

what if they just send hisamitsu instead?

• Kelsey also talked about in the podcast how awful the floors ago

she’s gotten injections in her knees because of playing on the wood/whatever it is

get some taraflex lol

Even some of the floors that look like Taraflex, may just be "painted" over

• Anybody have a good site to follow the upcoming SEA Games? Volleytrails is loose, volleybox is untrustworthy, wikipedia is thin. AVC site doesn't cover it? Is there an "official" site kind of a thing? A site that will have B forms and official rosters? Some good tweetboxers?

Majoy Baron is my future wife :heart:

I'm not sure if Cignal Play is geo-blocked, but this channel has been televising the SEA Games and other Ph NT Games (more so with the women's team since they're more mainstream) since 2019. Just sign up using an email and they'll let you stream for free (at least right now they do...).

There's always the Ph One Sports and Puso Pilipinas on Facebook (since it's the SEA Games, there's a high chance Thai One Sports will be streaming it too, but the first three sites are kind of locked in for streaming with partially English coverage).

As for updates on the Women's Team, they're currently in Brazil on their 6-week long training camp with their newly appointed head coach. The Philippine team doesn't really have an "official account" or site for NT updates, the general public usually gets updates from prominent news outlets such as Inquirer, Manila Bulletin, and Rappler. The more active fans get Ph Volleyball news from Twitter accounts like this one a little earlier than the general public, you just have to be wary with their posts, though. Some of them are unconfirmed news.

I'm pretty sure you know about her team F2 Logistics and the already. But I'll just leave this site here in case you don't know about their recent transfer to the PVL, so you can watch some of her team's games this season if you feel like it.

• I'm not sure if Cignal Play is geo-blocked, but this channel has been televising the SEA Games and other Ph NT Games (more so with the women's team since they're more mainstream) since 2019. Just sign up using an email and they'll let you stream for free (at least right now they do...).

There's always the Ph One Sports and Puso Pilipinas on Facebook (since it's the SEA Games, there's a high chance Thai One Sports will be streaming it too, but the first three sites are kind of locked in for streaming with partially English coverage).

As for updates on the Women's Team, they're currently in Brazil on their 6-week long training camp with their newly appointed head coach. The Philippine team doesn't really have an "official account" or site for NT updates, the general public usually gets updates from prominent news outlets such as Inquirer, Manila Bulletin, and Rappler. The more active fans get Ph Volleyball news from Twitter accounts like this one a little earlier than the general public, you just have to be wary with their posts, though. Some of them are unconfirmed news.

I'm pretty sure you know about her team F2 Logistics and the already. But I'll just leave this site here in case you don't know about their recent transfer to the PVL, so you can watch some of her team's games this season if you feel like it.

Wow, thanks a lot. A few years ago I got interested in the PH team (and Vietnam) watching the SEA Games, even made a thread, and then nothing happened for a few years. I'd like to re-acquaint myself. There was a seagames2019.com web site back then. I'm all about web sites :)

• There doesn't seem to be any indication or mention of Valdes training with the NT or any acknowledgement from Takeshita. She focused on Shima Mikoto. She's had so many radio interviews since March and she goes back to the same girls she mentioned in that Number interview posted here before.

• There doesn't seem to be any indication or mention of Valdes training with the NT or any acknowledgement from Takeshita. She focused on Shima Mikoto. She's had so many radio interviews since March and she goes back to the same girls she mentioned in that Number interview posted here before.

Maybe they're trying to keep it hushed? International media already picked up on Valdes, surely Japan is well aware of that. I don't see Hawi stealing her spot

• Who does she mention for setter??

She's fond of her Himeji setter. I'm glad Manabe's not

• Manabe was all about Momii during VNL.

I have no idea what they are saying there but I don't think I've ever seen Manabe so animated :lol:

• I have no idea what they are saying there but I don't think I've ever seen Manabe so animated :lol:

For real. He was looking too jolly there:rolll:

Monthly Volleyball put out articles like as an ICYMI on whatever was said by the commentators during the livestream (VNL until Tokyo Olympics) but I'm too lazy to search for everything.

• Bro looking like a cleancut Santa

They're keeping Valdes a secret for now. It's pointless to hype her up when she's not part of the squad yet and unfair to those already in the roster.

It's odd that nobody has ever said the Next Takeshita and Takeshita herself hasn't exactly successfully trained any player to be on her level. Didn't she also train Toray's veteran setter/acting captain atm? Pretty sure I saw a video of it somewhere.