CEV Cup 2022

• Ecza (zakładając, że wygra) gra zwycięzcę Alby Blaj-Volero, prawda?

Exactly :D

• Anyone have statistics?

• Watching Adams today, I wonder how indepth Ecza in making sure that they are hiring a positive foreign reinforcement. She is good in attack, but could barely receive and block.

• if ecza don't win this,never wins

So sadly busto is out

Boskovic could reach a european title after 6 years

• if ecza don't win this,never wins

So sadly busto is out

Boskovic could reach a european title after 6 years

Eczacibasi won CEV Cup in 2018, Boskovic was named MVP back then.

• Maja should retire at the end of the season. She's getting worse every day.

• I expected more from volero even if alba is always strong in european cups

I knew they were facing injuries and covid cases last weeks,maybe that

• Maja should retire at the end of the season. She's getting worse every day.

She has played some bad matches and immediately has to retire?!?!:what:

Should Naz also retire immediately? Her level doesn't get any better last few seasons either... (I like Naz BTW, so I don't want her to retire)

• She has played some bad matches and immediately has to retire?!?!:what:

Should Naz also retire immediately? Her level doesn't get any better last few seasons either... (I like Naz BTW, so I don't want her to retire)

IMO the drop in Maja's game is more of a physical one. Since she is getting worse physically every day because of her age, It's unlikely that she will be better.

I don't think she can make a difference at the highest level anymore. She has been performing consistently poorly for about a year, not just for some bad matches. She had performed poorly in the Sultanlar ligi playoffs last year. After that, Maja's choices were the main reason why Vakıfbank lost the Champions League final. During the summer, she didn't perform poorly when we think of her as a normal setter, but we saw a worse Maja than she did in the past. Also, I think she would have looked much worse if Boskovic hadn't given the best performance of her career during the summer. What she usually did during the summer was set the ball to Boskovic and wait for her to kill, besides connection with middles nothing special.

• Her physical limitations have been there for years. She should leave Eczacibasi and Turkish league in general, but retire? LoL.

She cannot compensate for the mediocre abilities of Eczacibasi OH's and MB's. Maybe someone can, I can't guarantee, someone with less age, better running skills and motivation to get something magical and impossible out of an averagly good team.

Maja doesn't have all that at the moment, her goals are clear, and they don't match this club, and that's definitely the reason why she should leave. The same goes for Boskovic, actually it should. Poor girl still believes in this team and she is the only one in this team who gives 150% of herself in every match and actually very oftenly even that isn't enough, although everyone saw what she can (NT seasons, not just this year).

Maja's "nothing special" level is still untouchable standard by 99% of setters from top level clubs from top level leagues.

Wolosz and Maja should swap.

• I’d never understand how she managed to receive so well in the CL final, after watching her games in Ecz…:gone::gone::gone:

well she went from passing next to two of the best passers in the world (De Gennaro and Hill)..... to hande and simge....

Ecza never took that into account.

It's like looking at Kelsey's passing numbers at Fenerbahce.. they're not the highest in the world... but that's because of Terzic's system and who she is passing next to. Kelsey is one of the best.

• well she went from passing next to two of the best passers in the world (De Gennaro and Hill)..... to hande and simge....

Ecza never took that into account.

It's like looking at Kelsey's passing numbers at Fenerbahce.. they're not the highest in the world... but that's because of Terzic's system and who she is passing next to. Kelsey is one of the best.

Sylla also played with De Gennaro & Hill but she still received like shxt:rolll: So still credit to Adams for that spectacular performance when Vakif did try to target her when serving.