2024 Paris Olympic Games

• They need is Ana C and a backup libero, Julia B and Diana to be better next year

More than this, I would add an OPP. As many have already pointed it out, Brazil lacks of a decent+ OPP since Sheilla retired. Tandara was okish from time to time, but Brazilian's play game has never been one-player based. They rely a lot in the distrubition to all their attackers (Does someone remember a Brazilian player being the top scorer of a tournament? Usually not).

Even if Julia B and Diana improves, the abscence of an OPP will haunt them. Especially in the vball which is played now.

• More than this, I would add an OPP. As many have already pointed it out, Brazil lacks of a decent+ OPP since Sheilla retired. Tandara was okish from time to time, but Brazilian's play game has never been one-player based. They rely a lot in the distrubition to all their attackers (Does someone remember a Brazilian player being the top scorer of a tournament? Usually not).

Even if Julia B and Diana improves, the abscence of an OPP will haunt them. Especially in the vball which is played now.

Ana C is OH/OP. Rosamaria is playing good too. And when Tainara plays good she is good

• Why hasn’t volleyball world posted that we qualified for Paris yet…. It’s been so long lol

• Oh lozo on. The double sub. Guess Boskovic isn’t coming on for anything haha. Good

• It's crazy to think that China and Serbia haven't met in an important match after Rio 2016. I thought it was going to be this game but China's recent losses ruined that.

• Oh well. There were good moments today. Losing to China in China in 4 sets with the B team is no big deal. A big positive being bjelica in somewhat decent form against a good team. Our defense has also been great.

• More than this, I would add an OPP. As many have already pointed it out, Brazil lacks of a decent+ OPP since Sheilla retired. Tandara was okish from time to time, but Brazilian's play game has never been one-player based. They rely a lot in the distrubition to all their attackers (Does someone remember a Brazilian player being the top scorer of a tournament? Usually not).

At some point, Gabi/Tandara/Carol/Garay/Sheilla/Thaisa/Paula Pequeno/Carol Gattaz/Fabiana. Do they count?