2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• She is playing as Opp. Dont like this!

I think Ze is justing trying to see which of the newbies can play dual positions?

• I thought basketball was very popular in the Philippines, but is volleyball becoming more popular?

Bring VNL to SEA just like WGP in the early days, especially in Thailand, Japan and The Philippine. They draw large crowds especially in Manila.

• I have always thought that you hardly see female coaches in top European leagues and national teams. (Maybe there was a woman as an assistant in the Dutch national team.)

I usually imagine old European men frowning at the edge of the court or raising their gruff voices.

They are the ones who are in charge after all, so I wonder if that has an effect on them.

There are many female coaches in American universities, and in Asia, there should be several female coaches in the top leagues in Korea, Japan and Thailand, led by Lang Ping.

• I have always thought that you hardly see female coaches in top European leagues and national teams. (Maybe there was a woman as an assistant in the Dutch national team.)

I usually imagine old European men frowning at the edge of the court or raising their gruff voices.

They are the ones who are in charge after all, so I wonder if that has an effect on them.

There are many female coaches in American universities, and in Asia, there should be several female coaches in the top leagues in Korea, Japan and Thailand, led by Lang Ping.

The american university system has way more job security than any professional team. Thats why there's hardly any american coaches abroad. They can earn a lot of money (John Cook makes $675,000)

It would be great for more women to get into coaching in Europe... enough recycling of the old dudes lol

Sheilla Castro is assistant coach for Itambe/Minas. Maybe we will see her in BRA NT as assistant coach too?

• They have recently signed a new marketing partner.

VNL has not been successful so far. This is due, above all, to the fact that it has few customers. Week.

before Corona, the Turkish National Team played in front of only 2000 people in Ankara (a few hundred for matches without a Turkish team). It looks shabby. It is also spoiled as a picture of delivery.

First of all, we expect the FIVB to attract customers.

http://www.fivb.org/vis2009/getdocument.asmx?no=256207800

This was years ago, even gizem örge was in the roster then🥺

Volleyball is insanely popular nowadays. Most of VNL final tickets are already sold out

I believe you are referring to Francine Huurman, who played as both OPP and MB for Dutch NT. She also is a breast cancer survivor, which did not stop her from continuing to play volleyball after the treatment. While I do not think you did any wrong, I just wanted to highlight that that assistant coach was a strong, role model athlete who once contributed immensely to the sports that we all love.

• I believe you are referring to Francine Huurman, who played as both OPP and MB for Dutch NT. She also is a breast cancer survivor, which did not stop her from continuing to play volleyball after the treatment. While I do not think you did any wrong, I just wanted to highlight that that assistant coach was a strong, role model athlete who once contributed immensely to the sports that we all love.

We're going off-topic now lol, but Saskia van Hintum used to be assistant for the Dutch NT as well during the Guidetti era. She played as setter in the NT at the 1996 Olympics.

I agree that there should be more female (head) coaches. What Nations League level NT's do have one? Just Canada right? Now that Lang Ping retired

• I'm still confused about some of the coaching staff additions mainly Zhang Changning's brother and Li Yanlong, Shandong's former coach who didn't accomplish anything.

• I dont understand that one at all.

I could see Mazzaro.... (red hair and long faces) but MBH doesnt make sense lol

They are projecting the clutchness :super:

• I thought beach had a separate plan

If you only want beach, you can just get beach. But this promo is just for all of it. I mean for actually $1 less a month, you get the Premium annual which would include beach and indoor, all in one.