2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Serbia's players are all sharing the workload, whereas in Belgium's side the only ones producing are Herbotts and Janssens (both not that effectively, in this set). Add subpar setting and an MB chiming in as OPP and you have the story of Set 2.

• This Belgium lacks options in their roster. And that's a pity because they could make a very competitive team out of players not wanting to play for the nt anymore

Also they need an opposite that can bring some power, because the pipe to Herbots is predictable already after the 1st set this vnl

• Mihajlovic starting was so pathetic, i hope that she will be completely honest as she was for EuroVolley last year and retire by herself. Obviously coaches will keep calling her anyway.

Lozo is playing great, Lozo >>> Milenkovic. I'm still so mad at Santareli that he didn't call Uzelac.

• I love Lazovic but she has to learn how to use the block better at times and not hit straight at it

yea she has moments of brilliance but then also gets blocked by a single blocker on a perfect set

• Do you think that Korea can win set or two? I see Japan as a strong, strong favorites. I cant imagine Korea without KYK and twins...

• Do you think that Korea can win set or two? I see Japan as a strong, strong favorites. I cant imagine Korea without KYK and twins...

I think if Japan wins, it would be at least a 3-1 instead of a clean sweep

But because both teams have a lot of new players and new systems, it might just be anyone's game!

• So awesome that Brankica got the game winning block coming on as a blocking sub after getting benched the first set

• Lozo with 49% in attack, solid reception performance and good contribution from service line. She is becoming really solid player

• Lozo with 49% in attack, solid reception performance and good contribution from service line. She is becoming really solid player

I wasn’t really sold on her but if she continues this level I’d love to see her start at the WCs