USA Women's NT 2022

• this is the THY duo we deserved denzz  Altinli

BITCH for this duo I'd personally make sure THY gets packed halls. Seriously seeing them play together would be a dream.

But no team would ever be smart enough to even think of such a duo. They'll go with like Kingdon, Havlickova again soon probably before something like this

• Some prematch comments

From Karch

(about JT)

“I think one of the most exciting parts of the story here is that this is the first time that Jordan Thompson’s been truly healthy since her injury in Tokyo,” Kiraly said. “She did go to play some in Istanbul for a club team there, but never was truly healthy. And things went sideways. They were not very helpful there and eventually they parted ways and she came home to get healthy.

From Carlini

“Honestly, it’s really good to be back in a USA uniform and back with the team. Kind of like a fresh start,” Carlini said. “It’s good to be back competing and starting off in the United States, making travel easier and starting off the tournament on the right foot.”

“I was so pleasantly surprised coming back into our gym. There’s just this level of freedom and joy that we don’t have a lot of the time when we’re overseas with our pro teams,” Carlini said. “The grind is real. We’re over there for eight months and you’re really ingrained in those systems with certain coaches who maybe aren’t as open like our coaches are here with Team USA.

“Coming back and having that confidence and that freedom has been big for me, especially, but I know a lot of these girls are having those same feelings walking in and coming back in a USA uniform.”

• I really like what Carlini said, she also gave me leader vibes.
    Gave us a little insight to pro ball. A lot of the times I think the critiques we make of these player in their pro seasons are due to the fact that they're trying to play in a system in a completely different language often times.

• I really like what Carlini said, she also gave me leader vibes.
    Gave us a little insight to pro ball. A lot of the times I think the critiques we make of these player in their pro seasons are due to the fact that they're trying to play in a system in a completely different language often times.

I am very ready to see Carlini and JT back in action.

• You see NCAA coaches pushing for more TV time. Touting attendance, social media interactions, youtube views and athlete participation. Trying their hardest to persuade the networks to give volleyball a bigger platform. And then you have the USAV and they be like "We found this city on google. They have roads a regional airport and two dunkin donuts. We're not going to promote the event too much coz that's not our style and we're charging $250 for a courtside tix. You're welcome. Count that as our contribution to this dialogue."