Serbian Women's NT 2022

• Santarelli has opportunities to make huge things with Serbia. Especially if Maja keeps playing.

And I think Serbia will go with main team at VNL this year. Different 100%.

• I wonder what the future looks like for Brankica. She hasn’t been in form lately obviously but I wonder if she retires or gives it one last go ?

• Im actually quite excited for Serbia this coming World Championships and VNL. I hope they take VNL seriously and send their A team like what USA and Brazil do.

I could not imagine Santarelli not fielding their A team for VNL when he is still exploring the best combination for the team.

• About Terzic we don't have much information, but it seems like he will stay (with due respect, but :(). Several reasons have influence on opinion like that, but in way of official information we have to wait :gone:.

Daniele Santarelli

When you proudly remind of your mistake and correct it with great pleasure.

• Im actually quite excited for Serbia this coming World Championships and VNL. I hope they take VNL seriously and send their A team like what USA and Brazil do.

I really hope they bring their team A on VNL, but I when I think of VNL and Serbia, I think of what happened with that serbian libero:whistle:

• In my opinion, Uzelac or Mirosavljevic can take Busa place :drink:

• In my opinion, Uzelac or Mirosavljevic can take Busa place :drink:

Busa's performance dropped significantly since her transfer in Russia. I could not remember her being part of starting 6 in the russian league for lokomotiv.

• Busa's performance dropped significantly since her transfer in Russia. I could not remember her being part of starting 6 in the russian league for lokomotiv.

She missed the first part of the season because of injury

• anyhighlights?

I guess the most interesting thing is he already spoke to Stevanovic and she has accepted his invitation to come back to the NT.

Mostly it's pretty standard interview stuff. He wants to have close contact with youth coaches and has already requested videos on the young prospects but he wants everyone to have a chance. He'll speak to the likes of Rasic and Veljkovic to confirm their NT status going forward. He'll have a mix of Serbian and Italian coaches working with the team. He is interested to see how the player's respond to his different, more emotional personality. He'll speak with every player about the VNL before he decides who will be in the roster, but understands that some may need a break.

I may be forgetting something but that's the general idea.

• I want to believe that she will play at least the VNL (probably Ognjenovic won't be there - ofc this is only my guessing). Maybe Ognjenović - Antonijević duo would be finally dream come true at WCH (decade since they didn't play together).

• Brankica Mihajlovic is on her recovery in Serbia and she doesn't have retirement on mind, nor club nor NT.

"I hope that I will be ready for NT summer. I am focused on being

100% me on court, without pain."

"I talked with the coach. The WCH for sure, and we will see about the VNL later. I can't predict anything, I think positively. I think it will be fine, I hope to be on the court soon."

I really respect her motivation after such a bad period, and i'm not 100% into her health situation, but now it last for two years with huge downgrade and we all know that her game basicily depends on phisical domination. ATM i really can't see how she can help and tbh i don't believe in her revive.

Full interview on serbian

• so so excited for this and her. I really hope she can come back healthy and go out how she wants to go out

• Bianka Busa at the end had to go under surgery to repair hand injury. Surgery went well and now for her follows the recovery period.