Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• site your sources on her salary including articles of all the drama you speak of. twitter drama with 2 retweets from overdramatic snowflakes don't count

• the names I have heard arent on the NT roster... but neither of them really make sense... so we'll have to wait lol

That makes sense, knowing that GS in desperation makes lots of not sense making transfers.

I hope they will snatch one of the Belgian middles if they did not sign with somewhere yet. Hi Janssens!

• What drama are you guys talking about? I can only think of Dinamo Moscow but tell me you wouldn’t want to go if Vakif offered you a contract. I surely would have run no matter where I am in the world lol

also what makes you think she only cares for money? She played for Eczacibasi, Moscow, Vakifbank, and Eczacibasi in the recent years and those clubs are competing in top leagues where she gets to play in top level as well as gets paid generously. There was a time when she wasn’t focused on volleyball because of Teodosic but that was long time ago.

She was rumored to be paid € 300K in Eczacibasi.

• That makes sense, knowing that GS in desperation makes lots of not sense making transfers.

I hope they will snatch one of the Belgian middles if they did not sign with somewhere yet. Hi Janssens!

afaik she signed one more year with his team (idk its name, it's a Belgian club)

Yes they contacted her, and she was ok for the transfer, but the election process messed up everything :gone:

• What drama are you guys talking about? I can only think of Dinamo Moscow but tell me you wouldn’t want to go if Vakif offered you a contract. I surely would have run no matter where I am in the world lol

also what makes you think she only cares for money? She played for Eczacibasi, Moscow, Vakifbank, and Eczacibasi in the recent years and those clubs are competing in top leagues where she gets to play in top level as well as gets paid generously. There was a time when she wasn’t focused on volleyball because of Teodosic but that was long time ago.

She was rumored to be paid € 300K in Eczacibasi.

As I heard, total 650K for two years

Because of the Vakıfbank-Dinamo case, people said "she likes money". Either the way, she deserved it in many ways. However, she wanted to CL trophy, and she could have won with them. Unfortunately, she failed last year.

She also said she wants to retire at the end of 22/23 season, will see.

• As I heard, total 650K for two years

Because of the Vakıfbank-Dinamo case, people said "she likes money". Either the way, she deserved it in many ways. However, she wanted to CL trophy, and she could have won with them. Unfortunately, she failed last year.

She also said she wants to retire at the end of 22/23 season, will see.

No She will play 2023/2024.

• Because of the Vakıfbank-Dinamo case, people said "she likes money".

But her salary in Dinamo at the "drama" time supposed to be higher than in Vakifbank, how someone can make an conclusion from that case that "she only likes money". !!:wall::gone:

• But her salary in Dinamo at the "drama" time supposed to be higher than in Vakifbank, how someone can make an conclusion from that case that "she only likes money". !!:wall::gone:

Maybe with bonuses like winning CL, it could be higher than Dinamo one, maybe I remember wrong

Either the way, I am ok with her salary, and yes some "people" (do not think only here) complain about her salary and commented in foolish behaviour like "she choose the money" etc.

And I said she chose the trophy, not the money in that case

• Maybe with bonuses like winning CL, it could be higher than Dinamo one, maybe I remember wrong

Either the way, I am ok with her salary, and yes some "people" (do not think only here) complain about her salary and commented in foolish behaviour like "she choose the money" etc.

And I said she chose the trophy, not the money in that case

This is a dead shade. I've never seen anyone complain about it. Her age is an issue, but money never was. If it was such a big deal, she wouldn't still be working with top clubs.

There's hardly any proof of those imaginary people complaining about that.

• This is why Maja left Dynamo. not over money

"On the other hand, their league is very physically demanding, I barely withstand it. While we were approaching the end of the season, I realized that I won’t be able to repeat everything, I decided to leave the team and to ask for contract termination."

https://worldofvolley.com/late…thing-all-over-again.html

Goncharova thought it was "treason":mirror:

• Despiste Carol hás already signed with Praia Clube according tô Elite do Vôlei FB offered 600k for her.

A good option If this is true is tô let Ana Cristina go tô Praia and Take Anne Bujis tô FB either. Praia Clube would have another foreigner spot tô replace on MB position.

Despiste Carol hás already signed with Praia Clube according tô Elite do Vôlei FB offered 600k for her.

A good option If this is true is tô let Ana Cristina go tô Praia and Take Anne Bujis tô FB either. Praia Clube would have another foreigner spot tô replace on MB position.

I don't really believe it because if Carol comes in fenerbahce she will be on the bench. They already have macris arina and lazareva. It's difficult to believe that they will use Carol and Boz instead of lazareva and Asli. Also fenerbahce needs desperately a second outside spiker not a middle blocker. If they try to transfer Carol because they want to persuade Bujis to come that's make sense. If they just want Carol is just a stupid move . Not because she is not good but because the don't need a foreign middle blocker.

• This past season they played with Mina Popovic as starter.

• Actually using Blz às starting Opp isnt that bad when you have Arina as OH. And Vargas coming later as local Opp