Eurovolley 2023

• I'm sad because it's a missed opportunity, but also happy how we played in the 2nd set and pushed Serbia to work their asses off (which they did towards big points). It's interesting tho that middles were barely used in 4th, but a lot in 2nd when we won so I hope it gives Sarah confidence to keep using them, even if they have to tip it. If we can put service pressure on Italy we might get an interesting match there as well, hopefully they are not too sad and can bounce back :heart:

Congrats to Serbia, and MVP Maja. Just her presence alone terrified us enough :flower: hopefully the team will be 100% fit in time for the finale! We'll meet again at OQT :box:

• if only netherlands has little bit more experience.

van aalen's low is really low. curious why didn't timmerman got any chances.

serbia plays like eczacibasi in recent years.

In recent years? You mean the years they won the world championship going undefeated? Lmfao

• In recent years? You mean the years they won the world championship going undefeated? Lmfao

I think "in recent years" in that post was referred to how Ecza played in recent years, not Serbia

• In recent years? You mean the years they won the world championship going undefeated? Lmfao

Like Eczacibasi from the recent years.

• Nah its mostly like the finals where bosko make 10 errors and get blocked 4 times in Eczacibasi.

Ps: I knew you are just a troll but didn't know you also don't know how to read or understand. #braindisfunction

I’m not even gonna entertain an argument with someone with this kind of agenda against Boskovic. Someone who has sent your team home crying too many times to count

• You mean not being sad so they can beat Italy and embarrass Mazzanti, right? Gotcha :win: we'll do our best to get him kicked out for you!

Yeah, precisely.

I see your point!! It is an unfortunate situation.

And you haven't heard the best part yet: per FIPAV policy, club coaches can't also be the Italian national team one. The joke is really on us.

• I would just like to know why he went away from his double OH sub. That worked so well in the group stage and he just suddenly abandoned it. We have stronger serves in those rotations and more attacking power. And it bloody WORKED. So, why? :read:

To be completely honest, this has been the way we've been playing for 3 games now. The only difference is that the opponents got slightly better each time from 1/8 final to 1/2 final. If we show up with this game in the finals, I doubt we are gonna be able to get up to 15 points per set. :gone:

• Even I like Dutch team, I want Italy win to see Mazzanti as head coach longer.

So you like others failures and mess to finally win :whistle:

• I wanted to take a photo to queen eda but turks went wild and she went after some pictures

So sad

I was the guy who elbowed you aside😎😂