Eurovolley 2023

• I actually wonder how Karakurt gets away with her ugly behavior on the court and this time even Santarelli didn`t stop her..

Not necessarily from the referee`s side but from the opposing teams. It should be pretty easy to make her freak out and get her sent off the court if you push the right buttons...

• I don’t even see how the most devote Turkish fans can defend Ebrar anymore…. When fans of like every other federation are calling her out you know it’s a problem

• You really couldn't have made a better sum up:lol:

Hande is the MVP of this match hands down but Ebrar saved Turkiye's ass more than once. Vargas and Eda were a bit of a shadow today and I also didn't particularly like Cansu. They started slowly and felt pressure, kudos to Belgium for the great performance tho, great blocks and great digs!

• Idk what Ebrar did as I tuned in late but I guess it's just the classic screaming across the net thing that people get bothered by when Ebrar does it :rolll: It seems people here consider this the worst crime, worse than athletes actually committing real crimes, it's rude I guess but these are rivals to me idc personally, having "villains" is good for the sport generally. On another note she was very good at that set ending ngl:super:

Today she didn't not just scream, she provoked vocally other side after points ^^

• Cansu created a block party for the team.

Ilkin CAN'T pass in eurovolley. Very easy to understand. Some fan boys and Santarelli can't tho.

I don't want to be rude to Ilkin fans :cheesy: we are both Ankarali sisters lol but I never was convinced with her performances, though she seemed promising ofc. She sometimes has great attacking games but she can struggle a lot as well, her reception to me was never great. I don't really see what she excels at I guess. She is kind of all-around but not mastering any element. I hope to see Tugba again soon :heart: She had upped her defense game in Japan a lot and people here will go even crazier which is always funny 8o

• I actually wonder how Karakurt gets away with her ugly behavior on the court and this time even Santarelli didn`t stop her..

Not necessarily from the referee`s side but from the opposing teams. It should be pretty easy to make her freak out and get her sent off the court if you push the right buttons...

The opponents don't want to get dragged down to her level. Sticking out her tongue various times to Belgian team and bench was incredibly childish and dumb :aww:

• Again fans of every other country agree her behavior is awful

• I don’t even see how the most devote Turkish fans can defend Ebrar anymore…. When fans of like every other federation are calling her out you know it’s a problem

Shut

They would said the ones remarking it hate their country when even a mod said it

• You should be thankful to Ebrar for giving you space for spilling so much hate to Turkiye...:lol:

And how it's her behaviour related to the whole Turkiye, i reject that, simple as that, people just dislike behaviour of Ebrar Karakurt by her name and surname, as individual and her acts, being Turkish or any other nationality it is completely irrelevant (at least for a major of people here, but i could understand you all sticking with few irrational individuals as safe zone).

• Not that convincing, but 3-0 win for the Netherlands. Good thing van Aalen seems to have found the right connection with Plak^^

• Ok :cup:Do you want an award for that?

nope just pretty clearly shows who’s biased and delusional ! But keep supporting her awful behavior ! Enjoy getting knocked out by Poland

• What a finish!! Congrats to both Turkiye and Belgium. Belgium playing home in front of a sold-out crowd, they played with a lot of emotions and determinations Well done! Turkiye is also lucky that they’re playing these kinds of games, they could grow when a team play these kinds of games.

• And how it's her behaviour related to the whole Turkiye, i reject that, simple as that, people just dislike behaviour of Ebrar Karakurt by her name and surname, as individual and her acts, being Turkish or any other nationality it is completely irrelevant (at least for a major of people here, but i could understand you all sticking with few irrational individuals as safe zone).

Exactly. I would dislike Rahimova just as much if she constantly behaved like that. However I don't see a dozen Azeri fans around here defending her and feeling xenophobically insulted by criticisms against one player. This is what I meant earlier with acting as victims when there wouldn't be any need for it, just like claiming people "hate" Turkey. All we hate is Ebrar's behavior.