Eurovolley 2023

• Not true, there are several players known to take their grunts to another level. When I meant grunts it's not the regular grunting player that blows out steam out of the ball, in fact imo it can be worse, the grunts can actually affect the opponents gameplay which is basically cheating, some keep grunting until the opponent hits the ball towards them.

Still the intent is dubious unlike when you stare or something like that, because that is an attempt to get a reaction from the rival

• I don't like Ebrar as a player nor her behaviors, but it would definitely be naive not to see that most of the users (even disappointingly a mod) here exploit her behaviors for other purposes...I don't use adjectives like disgusting, ugly or any other bad adjectives for any players for that matter....That is the reason I reported a content. And the mod revealed it and made me a target which shows a not very good moderatorship unfortunately.

• Also regarding Ebrar, I agree about the referees. If this is something that crosses volleyball fair-play rules, she should be warned for that or get a penalty. If it's allowed, it's not much different from a tennis grunt, which also can be very disrespectful if we want to be typically morally correct.

Perfect moment to celebrate return of the Queen

https://makeagif.com/i/AoB8v1

• To Belgium coach after saved set point

No, please, don’t inspire calling out bias and hypocracy by showing the truth, otherwise victim mentality might break the roof here :D

She only needed to catch some air and didn’t actually mean to provoke anyone, she probably didn’t even know there was opponents coach and players on the other side of the court. There must be some explanation :sos:

• I don't like Ebrar as a player nor her behaviors, but it would definitely be naive not to see that most of the users (even disappointingly a mod) here exploit her behaviors for other purposes...I don't use adjectives like disgusting, ugly or any other bad adjectives for any players for that matter....That is the reason I reported a content. And the mod revealed it and made me a target which shows a not very good moderatorship unfortunately.

Yea I thought it was very shady to call out your private report and put you a target and ridiculing you :what: Nothing about your report is off-limits, he can choose not to warn but now he should as a mod be respectful and fair.

Idk what people here want, for us to hate Ebrar? I didn't call out anything, I didn't watch the match lol. I met Ebrar in real life though and she was a lovely gal off-court to me, I'm not gonna be pressured into saying I hate her because people online are so bothered with her court-afrontes. To me it's a bit dramatic. I have a life outside this forum, it's not that deep to me lol, people are dying.

I do think she tends to take it too far at times and it's not nice to see, I also think people are sometimes very biased and dramatic here. sometimes they'll find it cool when another player curses someone out but still hate Ebrar, I find that hypocritical. Call her out all you want but I would like to ask to be left alone from you guys' narrative in the future. I didn't even watch TUR NT this entire competition but I'm heavily biased for them...why exactly? Idk bcs I made no comments really regarding the match, just told a mod to be fair.

None of these things need to be mutually exclusive neither am I talking about everyone calling her out.

• Altinli You are aware that there are such things in sports as unspoken rules and fair play? Staring at your opponent through the net almost every time you make a point is not fair play behavior. And she kept doing it repeatedly.

The referees probably didn't want to add any more tension to the game by giving her a card since the result was so close.

Also, the fact that you didn't watch the game, yet still argue will all of the people who did watch it and totally discrediting their personal opinions just because they are pointed to a Turkish player honestly says so much about you. :lol:

• some people using victim card now

:aww::aww::aww::aww:

What victim card, people keep saying this but only people crying are themselves lol. Feel free to use your own victim card. Idc about a silly volleyball community :D

• I wish Ebrar has the guts to do it to Ognjenovic or Boskovic too.

But with the small dick energy I'm guessing unlikely:lol:

LOL that would be so funny. Maja would put her in her place

• Altinli You are aware that there are such things in sports as unspoken rules and fair play? Staring at your opponent through the net almost every time you make a point is not fair play behavior. And she kept doing it repeatedly.

The referees probably didn't want to add any more tension to the game by giving her a card since the result was so close.

Also, the fact that you didn't watch the game, yet still argue will all of the people who did watch it and totally discrediting their personal opinions just because they are pointed to a Turkish player honestly says so much about you. :lol:

Once again, the notion that I'm defending Ebrar :aww: I didn't watch the match and I specifically said in all of my responses I'm not defending her because I can't defend something I haven't seen. Can you guys read before responding please. Just don't mention me in general I'd be happy.

If you guys need someone to hate on after getting mad on Ebrar go hate on her on her social media or something (you guys would be that low) but I'm not the go-to target because we are from the same country lol.

• Once again, the notion that I'm defending Ebrar :aww: I didn't watch the match and I specifically said in all of my responses I'm not defending her because I can't defend something I haven't seen. Can you guys read before responding please. Just don't mention me in general I'd be happy.

If you guys need someone to hate on after getting mad on Ebrar go hate on her on her social media or something (you guys would be that low) but I'm not the go-to target because we are from the same country lol.

literally what point are you trying to make ? It makes no sense

• Geez guys please stop mentioning me about Ebrar's behaviour :white::white::white::white::white:

I get that y'all are not happy to see that but this attitude further some peoples point here. I DID NOT WATCH THE MATCH, for the last time and neither am I commenting about Ebrar's behaviour in it or justifying it.

I hope this is enough for people to understand.

• Once again, the notion that I'm defending Ebrar :aww: I didn't watch the match and I specifically said in all of my responses I'm not defending her because I can't defend something I haven't seen. Can you guys read before responding please. Just don't mention me in general I'd be happy.

Of course, you are just bothered that other people found her behavior disgusting and unsportsmanlike. Sure, honey.:drink:

• Sooooooo, there are still two other matches tonight! :drink: Hoping for Slovakia to "stunt" vs. Bulgaria. The latter has been a bit all over the place imo, from very good to very bad/chaotic the next set. Slovakia played quite organised and stable in their group stage matches. But if Bulgaria can reach their top level they should be able to secure a win.

If Germany can improve their game-play from the group they might be able to stunt as well, but as long as Stysiak and Rozanski are on fire it might be difficult. Here I'm rooting for queen Weitzel to dominate the net and may the best team win :super: