Eurovolley 2023

• I think Boskovic with an award doesn't make sense since they generally seem to give the MVP 2 awards recently anyway in all volleyball tournaments which makes sense honestly.

The Dutch girls got robbed thanks to this though and Stysiak didn't even play OH :?: The Turkish girls deserved their spot as champs minus Cansu. Though most setters were not phenomenal in the finals. Van Aalen or Ognjenovic would be my pick personally.

• well, turkey was the champion. It kinda makes sense.

when italy was the champion in 2021, they had 5 names in dream team which was based on FAN VOTES as well.

we can move on if your nonsense finished.

the Turkish picks were fine except cansu. Stysiak and Cansu being picked is a travesty. The rest is fine

• In OH position even the option of Stysiak is a joke. The OH awards should be between Ebrar . Pietrini and Nika. I can accept all of them because they were great ( to be honest I think that Pietrini was INCREADIBLE in the finals so I believe that she was the best). In the OPP position should be Boskovic for sure. It is strange to see her without an award after her amazing tournament. In MB Zehra and Indy was the best option and for libero of course Gizem. For the setter I heve no some option. None of the setters was really good . Maybe I could give it to Van Aalen. And the MVP of course to Vargas.

• It’s ridiculous that no Serbian received an award lol. They lost 3-2 15-13 to a team that got 5 ppl on the team lmao

• It’s ridiculous that no Serbian received an award lol. They lost 3-2 15-13 to a team that got 5 ppl on the team lmao

Well even though I agree Pietrini and Daalderop were phenomenal (Jasper too btw) Busa would be a good choice too, certainly all of them are better than Stysiak. She didn't even play OH.

That fair sharing between medalist it's probably equaly ridiculous as fan voting and honestly, it couldn't be less important. Busa as an OH option would be fine, but the individual awards in team sport are meaningless and ridiculous anyway and tbh it's not that some serbian player had dominate on their respective position so,.....,they get silver medals for their team performance and sometimes it is just not related to individual awards race.

• Best OH to Stysiak is one of the most ridiculous individual award of last years. Even picking her as best Opp would be less controversial 🤦

Cansu as best setter is obviously not true since she wasn't even full time starter over Elif

Rest are spot on although they were fan votes, which generally is not the most reasonable jury🤣

• well, turkey was the champion. It kinda makes sense.

when italy was the champion in 2021, they had 5 names in dream team which was based on FAN VOTES as well.

we can move on if your nonsense finished.

And who got awards ? ALL WELL DESERVED PLAYERS. They were all the best at the time.

Cansu and Stysiak getting award is ridiculous.

All awards would go to Turkish players if they were available to choose. Turkey has really strong fan base and noone has anything against it. We are talking about that this fan voting system is idiotic.

• Turkey will be co-hosting 2026 Eurovolley.

Group stage, QF, SF and Final will be hosted by Turkey

Awesome but I was hoping that they will get wch hosting instead of eurovolley. But maybe they will get make wch hosting. Fedstation president mentioned that they bid for a big even in male competition so it should be either ech or wch

• Any idea about 2025 wch host? It is not that far🤔