Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• We need to see this woman's performance in the best league.

She is heading to Italy ? :D

• Well she is a 2x world champ, 2x euroepan champ and olympic medalist. We love her and enjoy watching her in our NT and you can enjoy your tropyless OHs in your NT without criticising our players every time you get a chance, I guess someone in your league also apreciates her since they are paying her salary ;)

If you correlate appreciation based on salaries, I'm sure Hande is way more paid than Busa. Sad thing is Busa is paid more than Merve Tanyel although Busa is not playing even as good as Merve who is normally an average OH. Just to point out how badly Busa is failing this season😉

She can keep getting free medals with NT thanks to Boskovic, but in club season her true shape is visible🤷

• She is heading to Italy ? :D

Nah the league that has 3 final4 team

• That whole situation with Busa makes me laugh :lol: like I just don’t understand why all those Serbian users insist on her, like she is the Larson or sth. You literally have some best players in the world, but Busa is definitely not one of them.. I remember her days in Chemik, she was on Grajber’s level :aww:and already with olympic and WCH medal..

• The best move of the season came by Ayça's boyfriend :heart:

• She can keep getting free medals with NT thanks to Boskovic, but in club season her true shape is visible🤷

I agree with you about that Busa receives much more praise than her actual performance and usually has mediocre performances in club season, but she is one of the most important players in success of the Serbian NT

she was simply one of the best OH of the WCh last summer. she should received the best Oh award.

And while serbians were winning gold in eurovolley 2019 and WCh 2018, she made very good contributions in defense, reception and serves. She did what the team need.

• I agree with you about that Busa receives much more praise than her actual performance and usually has mediocre performances in club season, but she is one of the most important players in success of the Serbian NT

she was simply one of the best OH of the WCh last summer. she should received the best Oh award.

And while serbians were winning gold in eurovolley 2019 and WCh 2018, she made very good contributions in defense, reception and serves. She did what the team need.

I definitely disagree, Gabi was the best OH in last WCh, also Li yingying and Herbots were better than her. Indeed Busa wasn't even best Serbian OH. Impact-wise on Serbian NT's success, Busa was the 6th or even 7th player. As mentioned by another user above, she is more comparable to Grajber. That's why I don't get where this hype about her is coming from🤷 even her reception is not as good as previous so called Serbian second liberos like Molnar or Malesevic. Indeed Busa might be worse receiver among 'second libero' outsides playing in competitive NT teams.

• Not even you yourself believe the shit you're paddling.:lol:

• People are allowed to think some players are bad or overated or whatnot... I don't agree that Busa is "Grajber" level, but I respect the opinion and others must respect it too

• People are allowed to think some players are bad or overated or whatnot... I don't agree that Busa is "Grajber" level, but I respect the opinion and others must respect it too

Is it forbidden to think that Busa is good and can one expect a bit of respect for that side as well?

• I don't, because it's not a real opinion, but a troll saying outrageous things to stir shit up. If he really believed these things, fine. But I know he doesn't. This particular debate was started by him in what is a blatant attempt at fishing for drama, and unfortunately we have provided one for him. Don't think I'm not ashamed of it.:(

• Is it forbidden to think that Busa is good and can one expect a bit of respect for that side as well?

No, you can praise her, as tons of people have been doing for quite some time ;)

• I definitely disagree, Gabi was the best OH in last WCh, also Li yingying and Herbots were better than her. Indeed Busa wasn't even best Serbian OH. Impact-wise on Serbian NT's success, Busa was the 6th or even 7th player. As mentioned by another user above, she is more comparable to Grajber. That's why I don't get where this hype about her is coming from🤷 even her reception is not as good as previous so called Serbian second liberos like Molnar or Malesevic. Indeed Busa might be worse receiver among 'second libero' outsides playing in competitive NT teams.

she literally had 15 points in 4 sets in the semi final and hit for a very high percentage and has a solid match in the final. She also had a match in pool play where she out scored even Boskovic with 26 points. I don’t understand why you keep trying to start this argument all the time. Buša literally LIVES in your mind and you just seem SO upset about her existence. Is she KYK? No. But as much as it probably physically pains you she is going to retire as one of the most decorated outside hitters in recent memory at least medal wise lmao. You can keep hating her though. It doesn’t change the fact that she plays an important role in the best national team in the world. Now I didn’t think I would have to do this on an online volleyball website but I’m going to find out how to “block” users on this site to save my brain cells from reading your posts. this will be the last time I engage with you. Maybe take a walk and try and get her off your mind and enjoy the mediocrity and failure that will continue to come for your national team.

• No, you can praise her, as tons of people have been doing for quite some time ;)

You actually didn't answer the second part of my question, I guess for a reason ;)

Good night :rose:

• Not even you yourself believe the shit you're paddling.:lol:

You will be surprised but not everyone thinks the same as your obsessed shitty opinions, and calling people as troll just because they disagree with you make you look miserable. Are you gonna cry now that I was being troll again?😂

• But as much as it probably physically pains you she is going to retire as one of the most decorated outside hitters in recent memory at least medal wise lmao.

lol just like Melis Gurkaynak retired with 3 CL gold medals :roll:

• You will be surprised but not everyone thinks the same as your obsessed shitty opinions, and calling people as troll just because they disagree with you make you look miserable. Are you gonna cry now that I was being troll again?😂

Meh. Much less inspired than your previous work. 2.5 out of 10 in trolling department, and I'm being generous, There's something to be said about finesse, but it's hard to stay that way when you are angry, which this post clearly betrays.;)