Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• Orro is playing really well but Wolosz is not inconsisent, shes doing a good job, especially with MBs

• Congrats Milanoo

Such a great fight for Scudettto :box::box::box:

• Milano has done a huuuuuge improvement! They played so many terrible matches and recovered beautifully in finals

• Wolosz is good with the middles, but her sets to both left & right were in these final matches… definitely have roomsssss for improvement.

Their is a lot of improvements from attackers to finish attacks. Especially when they got one blocked in front of them. :whistle:

• Oh, boy, how the turn tables... I did not see that coming at the beginning of the season, but I surely did after game 1. A couple of rallies won't help Conegliano's sleep I think: 23-22 in fourth set, Haak hit out, and of course Lubian at 9-10 in the tie break. It's a pity because the MB really stand out today, glad to see this Fahr back, but once again the whole team didn't look as confident as Milano. The momentum has definetly shifted and considering it's a steep mountain the one Conegliano must climb, that's not a good news for the Panthers.

• İt is time to go to Fenerbahçe for Wolosz

she is no longer good enough for Conegliano. :S

• Two very bad mistakes by Wolosz cost Conegliano the match... That's the way life goes...

I could not watch the game what did she do?

last game she also made a cruical mistake at the end the set 1 too.

• I could not watch the game. Plummer had 28 points while targeted on service (42 receptions, almost 50% of the services by Monza). If she could just reduce the number of direct mistakes in reception, because her % of passing (38/57%) aren't bad at all for a player that receives that much. Larson has far worse % (15/46%) out of just 13 attempts and, despite the weak performace, she didn't make direct mistakes and saved her day.

• Who would say that from all players today Haak had the weakest match in attack :what:

Fahr 13/10 77%

Lubian 17/11 65%

Great performance by MBs ones again :super:

• Was Wolosz poor once more? Because I entered the topic and I read something and then, one post later, the exact opposite.

Wolosz had really good match.

I have feeling that people’s are asking from Wolosz and Maja to win match by them self. They can’t score for them.
    Haak had 38% in attack and that is not for bad sets, She simple got defended, She is lacking power in her attacks.

My post was made after She made one hand set for Haak and right after Plummer had no blockers in front of her from back row.

• I could not watch the game. Plummer had 28 points while targeted on service (42 receptions, almost 50% of the services by Monza). If she could just reduce the number of direct mistakes in reception, because her % of passing (38/57%) aren't bad at all for a player that receives that much. Larson has far worse % (15/46%) out of just 13 attempts and, despite the weak performace, she didn't make direct mistakes and saved her day.

I just went through them... they did Jordan dirty lol... She was 69/31% from my POV... and over half of her receptions were from Lubian alone lol only two of them were not Haak or Lubian's serve

Plummer's perfect pass % is a bit generous.