Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

MVP to Gray:what::what::what::what::what:??? This is stupid. Haak carried this team in her shoulders the whole season and also in play offs. The most stable and determite player of Imoco. Gray was amazing today but MVP??? Come on!!! We talking about the MVP of the championship not the MVP of one game.

yeah I agree with you.

I have feeling becayse fans shouting out MVP for Alexa Gray so loud that they were who push federation to give her award eventually.

But award should go to Haak-Wolosz-De Gennaro. They are players who were on highest level trough October to May. Not only one match. That is point of MVP of the season.

• Even if in the end the difference was made by the depth of the benches and Santarelli's luck in drawing a Jolly like Gray, after having always kept her on the bench throughout the whole season, the match was clearly lost by Gaspari, unable to manage the team during the second set.

Gaspari is a great connoisseur of volleyball (perhaps one of the best) and that he is very good at the gym was well known. But yesterday he still confirmed his negative characteristics: He can't get the players to do what he wants and has very little ability to manage the team during the match. Let's say that Gaspari is one of those coaches who, if there is a way to lose a game, often finds it.

His stubbornness in keeping an unwatchable Sylla and an influent Stevanovic on the pitch cost Monza/Milan the second set and, almost certainly, the entire match...

• Congrats Imoco!!

:cup:

I don't really agree with the criticism towards Gaspari: IMO neither Davyskiba nor Begic would have been capable to replace Sylla in this kind of match. Miriam wasn't scoring, that's true, but she was in the game.

And Stevanovic never stopped Gray, even though she knew her as they played together in Busto. So I don't think Rettke would have done better.

Anyway it has been a thrilling final series, like we haven't seen in years. So congrats to both teams!

• Congrats Imoco!!

:cup:

I don't really agree with the criticism towards Gaspari: IMO neither Davyskiba nor Begic would have been capable to replace Sylla in this kind of match. Miriam wasn't scoring, that's true, but she was in the game.

And Stevanovic never stopped Gray, even though she knew her as they played together in Busto. So I don't think Rettke would have done better.

Anyway it has been a thrilling final series, like we haven't seen in years. So congrats to both teams!

I'm sorry, but I don't agree: Sylla wasn't in the game at all...

Yesterday Sylla had 0% (ZERO PERCENT) efficiency in attack and 12% efficiency in reception, she scored 4 points in 4 sets... For someone who has these numbers, say "I won't change her because the reserves are scarce" you can't: worse than that it's impossible...

In the worst case scenario, they would have done like her...

• Oh I didn't even knew it was happening - but yeah looks pretty much just fan service, they even put Pietrini up for the vote and she was even worse than Sylla. I don't understand though what's the point of doing a contest like this two months or so after the season ended? If they just wanted the engagement they should have done it right after the season end when people was still invested

• Oh I didn't even knew it was happening - but yeah looks pretty much just fan service, they even put Pietrini up for the vote and she was even worse than Sylla. I don't understand though what's the point of doing a contest like this two months or so after the season ended? If they just wanted the engagement they should have done it right after the season end when people was still invested

it was by vote on IG, and I contributed to this voting chicanery

everyone knows who i voted for :)

• cev do the same in champions and other tournaments and always winners are from turkey