CEV Champions League 2023

• Congratulations for ŁKS ! :drink: I didnt except win and for 3 points

• Roberta went to Poland to evolve her game while Macris became stagnant... Congrats Lodz... I don't understand how Terzic won so many things in his career, he looks like an amateur

• I discovered myself a fan of Roberta:rose:

She made her team work very well and I liked her attitude, such a deserved MVP!

Edit: just to keep up the brazilian love, I'd like to say that Gabi is a Queen inside and outside the court: yesterday not only she had a great game (some digs were just from another universe), but she took pictures and signed autographs literally until the lights switched off and she had to leave. I think it's worth mentioning how great she is and how kind she was to everyone:heart:

• Honestly always thought Roberta is great and didn't understand her fall. She was pretty great, one of the better setters in the world to me under her period as starter setter for Brazil. I do remember some critique and then she became a total forgotten and B-tier setter out of nowhere lol, it happened so fast.

Cansu will relate soon.

• Maja still do it🤩

Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank play really great:heart:

Imoco, Eczacıbaşı, Vakıfbank are the teams that are currently playing the best but I'm curious about Volero Le Russia vs Milano

• Maja still do it🤩

Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank play really great:heart:

Imoco, Eczacıbaşı, Vakıfbank are the teams that are currently playing the best but I'm curious about Volero Le Russia vs Milano

maja set a really balanced game today

• I absolutely love Roberta and I'm glad she's getting some recognition. I hope one of the top teams in Italy gets her for the next season.

However, I don't get how this became a Roberta vs. Macris thing. Macris was only in for less than a set. Passing for Fenerbahce was dire, so not middle attacks. Then you have an opposite who killed ZERO out of eight balls during the first set, which is when Macris was actually playing. So what do you do? Give it to Arina. LKS's block and defense could read it from a mile away, and Arina herself wasn't having a great match in attack (I'm not blaming her by the way, she's so talented and literally still a kid, and had very important runs on serve). Passing was so bad that Macris wasn't even the one setting a lot of the time, there were a lot of bump sets from Gizem. No setter in the world could have fixed this.

But Terzic of course only knows to change the setters and yell at teenagers when things aren't working. Bringing Buse in changed absolutely nothing, because the setter was not the issue. This team is unbalanced, unorganized, and seems completely demoralized, and it's 100% on him.

• Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank play really great:heart:

My prediction 3-0 Monza.

But who know, at this point clubs like Volero/Laguna/Potsdam have more chance to beat Fener/Monza/Novara than Fener/Monza/Novara beat Vakif/Ecza/Imoco.

• Connection with Maja and Laura are unreal, they are the one person now.

At this moment, they just enjoy life on the court and toying with opponents.

I mean Maja once made Beyza looking like one of the best MB in the world too🤣

She makes all MBs shine